Windows 10: Is it possible to take a snip of a frame in a Video.MOV? Windows 10

Discus and support Is it possible to take a snip of a frame in a Video.MOV? Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wife emailed me a video of our two-months-old grand-daughter. I paused it on an exceptional photo and went to take a snip. But instead of taking a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Taffy087, May 30, 2019.

1. Taffy087 Win User

Is it possible to take a snip of a frame in a Video.MOV? Windows 10

My wife emailed me a video of our two-months-old grand-daughter. I paused it on an exceptional photo and went to take a snip.
    But instead of taking a snip of the frame the snip goes back to the email to take a snip of that.

Is there any way that I can take a snip of the selected frame?

:)

Taffy087, May 30, 2019

2. Windows 10 Snipping Tool on Windows 7

All it is is one extra step beyond what is native to windows 10. Yes, technically it would be easier to have the functionality of print built in to the Windows 7 version, but you just have to save it ,and right click on it ,and print.

As far as getting the windows 10 version into windows7. I know there was a way to get the old winpaint, so maybe there's a way to get the snipping tool into 10, I don't know.

im curious if i could compress, and upload the application to this post? 7zip doesnt seem to be allowed

jboydgolfer, May 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Ahhzz, May 30, 2019
  4. cheukyung Win User

MOV Video File from iPhone 7 cannot be found in Win 10

I have the following equipment:
    • iphone 7 (iOS version 10.2.1; storage: 256GB)
    • notebook A (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    • notebook B (Windows 10 Home, with sufficient harddisk storage)
    The iphone contains some image and video files including one .MOV file with size 4.6GB.

1. When I connect the iphone to notebook A by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files can be viewed except the .MOV file (as if it does not exist).
    2. When I connect the iphone to notebook B by USB cord, in windows explorer all the files including the .MOV file can be viewed.
    My question is: Why can't the file be shown in Windows sometimes? Any setting in Windows 10 may have impact on this?
    Thanks!

cheukyung, May 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to take a snip of a frame in a Video.MOV? Windows 10 - Similar Threads - possible snip frame

2. Can't play some .MOV videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't play some .MOV videos: I’ve been playing .MOV videos on Windows for about 20 years with whatever default program was provided. Now Windows 10 won’t play .MOV files taken before Sept 2010. But it plays .MOV files taken after Sept 2010. The default app is Movies & TV, which displays a “Can’t play:...
  3. Is there any possibility of ethernet frames capturing in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any possibility of ethernet frames capturing in windows 10?: I am currently working on implementing IEC 61850 GOOSE, IEEE 802.1q, publisher and subscriber under a Windows environment. The GOOSE transmits within the OSI layer 2, meaning I must capture the Ethernet frames. However, I have found that WinPcap is no longer supported after...
  4. Is there any possibility of ethernet frames capturing in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any possibility of ethernet frames capturing in windows 10?: I am currently working on implementing IEC 61850 GOOSE, IEEE 802.1q, publisher and subscriber under a Windows environment. The GOOSE transmits within the OSI layer 2, meaning I must capture the Ethernet frames. However, I have found that WinPcap is no longer supported after...
  5. Is there any possibility of ethernet frames capturing in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. MOV Videos Freezing and playing slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MOV Videos Freezing and playing slow: So I have some videos taken with an iPhone, with the extension .MOV, they are normally working on the iPhone, on my friend's pc that has a weaker hardware than mine and on my low-end phone. But on my pc, they are working very slow with Movies & TV App and Windows Media...
  7. MS Video Editor for Windows 10 - Video skipping frames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MS Video Editor for Windows 10 - Video skipping frames: I've created several videos in MS Video Editor from footage shot with my android phone. They've all turned out great until now. Now, video footage that plays fine in Window Media Player or "Movies and TV" becomes choppy and skips frames after editing it in "Video Editor"....
  8. Snip & Sketch: It's possible to open the editor window after takes the printscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Snip & Sketch: It's possible to open the editor window after takes the printscreen?: I'm migrating from the Snipping Tool to the Snip & Sketch, but I'm used to opening the snipping tool, taking the screenshot and then the editor window appears, while in Snip & Sketch I press the "printscreen" key, but the editing window does not open after that, I need to...
  9. Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I user the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video: Can I use the Snip Tool to Snip a Still Frame from a You Tube Video? If so how do I do this at full screen without the bottom Task Bar getting in the way? 23539
  10. Take a Screen Snip with Snip & Sketch in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Take a Screen Snip with Snip & Sketch in Windows 10: How to: Take a Screen Snip with Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 How to Take a Screen Snip (Screenshot) with Snip & Sketch in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17661, a new Screen Snip feature has been added to Windows 10 to be able to quickly snip and share a...