Windows 10: Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

Discus and support Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The specific example I have: I would like to take my Airpod Pro's single stem click, which currently pauses/plays whatever media is currently open in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Max Michael, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

The specific example I have:

I would like to take my Airpod Pro's single stem click, which currently pauses/plays whatever media is currently open in Windows play/pause spotify, youtube, etc..., and map it to a keyboard shortcut. In this specific case, Alt + A, to mute/un-mute my microphone in Zoom.

Note, I am not using the Airpod Pros for my microphone, just headphones. I have a separate USB mic I'm using.

:)

Max Michael, Jun 16, 2020

2. bluetooth headset?

Hello,

Can you sugegst me which bluetooth headset i shd buy for any mobile? (at present i'm using nokia 5800)

jabra,plantronics,nokia,samsung,bluedio,other??

Code: http://shop.ebay.in/Bluetooth-Headsets-/119502/i.html[/quote] Plz check above eBay India listing and tell some good options within 1000/- INR.

thx..

freebird_9924, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Bgeo25 Win User
    Bluetooth Headset Media Controls with Toshiba Bluetooth Stack

Hello!

I recently installed the latest version of the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack (v9.10.32T) for one of my desired applications to properly function. However, connecting my Bluetooth headphones through Toshiba's bluetooth manager does not seem to support the media buttons on the headset. These include Play/Pause and seek buttons. Before the Bluetooth stack, when I used my default bluetooth driver for connection, these controls had worked fine.

Also, there does not seem to be a specific setting to fix this in the Toshiba Bluetooth Stack Options.
    How would I go about getting these controls back?

Bgeo25, Jun 21, 2020
  4. JimR123 Win User

Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard...

1. Is it possible to take bluetooth headset play/pause functionality and map it to a keyboard... - Similar Threads - possible bluetooth headset

2. Map Bluetooth Headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Map Bluetooth Headset: Hi, i'm currently using a bluetooth headshet on my computerWindows 10. I'd like to know if is possble to set an specific function when i click the button on the headset. It opens Windows media player and pause/start the video. Windows media player is a strain and i'd like to...
  3. Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning

Bluetooth headset randomly stops functioning: So I have 2 bluetooth headphones, and they work very well. Both are connected and functioning. However, almost on a daily basis, sometimes multiple times a day, the bluetooth just...stops working. It says my headphones are connected -even if I turn my headphones off-, and...
  4. Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working

Bluetooth pause/play button stopped working: The Bluetooth pause / play button stopped working. I tried both a Bluetooth speaker and Bluetooth earphones that were both working recently and both of them have the same issue with the pause/play button not working. When I try these same Bluetooth speaker & earphones on my...
  5. Bluetooth Keyboard Interfering with Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Keyboard Interfering with Headset: I just purchased a new keyboard (the Keychron K1 V4), and since setting it up, I have noticed some bluetooth interference with my Airpods Pro. These issues began specifically upon getting this keyboard. The audio becomes very choppy and neither myself, nor the recipient can...
  6. Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pause/Play Hotkeys for a Wireless Headset: Hi, I have a wireless headset, the Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless, and I am interested in changing the functionality of one of the built-in buttons on the headset. There is a mute button on it, however, whenever I will be using the mic it is easier for me to use my keyboard hotkey...
  7. Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning

Bluetooth keyboard pairing but not functionning: Hi everyone ! Just bought a BT Keyboard for my Lenovo ideapad 100, running on Windows 10. While the keyboard works fine on my friend MAC connected, paired, a verification windows shows up, asks me to hit the good buttons on the keyboard, and I m on, I m experiencing...
  8. Play/Pause button on keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Play/Pause button on keyboard: Hello, Since my last Windows 10 Update on the 11th of April the function Play/Pause button on my keyboard has changed. Before the update, it used to only play or pause the music being played on Windows Media Player or MPC-HC and had no effect whatsoever on Youtube or...
  9. Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause): Bluetooth Hotkeys (Play/Pause) not working after 1803 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/bluetooth-hotkeys-playpause-not-working-after-1803/46a84d3c-d3c4-42f1-a5a6-77fed6efb609
  10. Bluetooth Play/Pause not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Play/Pause not working: I've had this issue for a while, and it's really annoying me. I use BlueTooth earbuds a lot on my computer, and would like to use the full remote on them. All the controls work fine, except the play/pause button. It doesn't work in any software other than WMP (Windows 7) and...