Windows 10: Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search?

Discus and support Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Among other things I have downloaded videos from YouTube, which contain several scenes from different movies, e.g. also "Cannibals like women's". I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nebukapnetzer, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search?

Among other things I have downloaded videos from YouTube, which contain several scenes from different movies, e.g. also "Cannibals like women's". I would be interested to know what the original movies are called. I wanted to try this with the help of Google Image Search. For this I usually need other images than the title image. How can I extract images from the movies and then insert them into Google Image Search?

:)

Nebukapnetzer, Aug 5, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 5, 2020
  3. enso Win User
    Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search?

Google 'My Drive' questions (RE downloading pics/video's to my computer)

I have Windows 10 on my laptop and I use Chrome for my internet. I have a ton of pictures and a few video's saved to My Drive in Google. I have a file created to put my pictures in, but the problem I'm having is that it will NOT let me download that folder.
    I can download individual pics, but It won't let me download the entire file. This will take forever! I keep getting a system error ( -2147219196). I've tried to look up this error code, but have had no luck. Also, I've followed the information on downloading
    these items, but that didn't work either. This is the information it gave:

1. On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
    2. Click Settings Create a Google Photos folder.
    3. In My Drive, find and open the Google Photos folder.
    4. Select the folder you want to download.
    5. Click More Select All Download .

Any thoughts or suggestions on how I can download the entire file without getting this code or does anyone know what this code means? Thank you in advance for your help!

Jeannine

JEANNINE72, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search?

1. Is it possible to take single pictures of a downloaded video for Google image search? - Similar Threads - possible single pictures

2. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  3. camera does not take picture or video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    camera does not take picture or video: The camera is not working, only seeing a black screen when app is open... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-does-not-take-picture-or-video/25bbff3a-5cd1-46d3-be82-8eba8d63dec2
  4. Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Images, pictures, saved to Fireshot, not to Downloads, Pictures folders!: Recently purchased Lenovo ThinkBook laptop, that came with Win10 Pro. Noticed that whenever I find an interesting image, picture, photo, doc, etc. while on Google Search, and I click "save". The saved item doesn't show up in the usual folders as in old PCs I had as these...
  5. onedrive downloads pictures in "pictures" folder as single pictures-will not put them in...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive downloads pictures in "pictures" folder as single pictures-will not put them in...: I have been trying to get help with this problem for 3 weeks now. All of a sudden, when I use my sd card to download pictures, onedrive puts them in onedrive as usual but when it puts them in "pictures" it lists them as separate pictures. It will not put them in a folder...
  6. Downloading videos and pictures to disk

Downloading videos and pictures to disk: Hi I wish to download all my family pictures and videos to disk to keep as I have a new laptop. How do I do this and is there as specific DVD-RW that I should use? Also what is the process? Many thanks...
  7. Cannot download google search engine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot download google search engine: Cannot download google search engine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-download-google-search-engine/b9e9620a-7d80-4de1-bcb4-b72b45865b1d
  8. Picture/video downloads

Picture/video downloads: I download my videos off of my camcorder into windows 10 photo app on my PC but after successful downloading they are not there? What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/picturevideo-downloads/3f670f04-3425-4483-a804-7bbf50470149"
  9. Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Built In Camera Takes pictures but no video: My built-in webcam/camera was working fine last week when I used it last. When I went to use it today, it would take pictures but not video which is what I need. Some solutions had to do with finding the camera on the control panel and device manager, but I couldn't find it...
  10. Saving pictures from google images

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving pictures from google images: When i save a picture that is 1920 by 1080 for some reason every time it shrinks down to a small size and gets really blurry. Thank you 70282