Windows 10: Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZuechB, Nov 20, 2018.

1. ZuechB Win User

Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

A company recently purchased my app and I would like to transfer the app to another business account is this possible?

:)

ZuechB, Nov 20, 2018
  2. wahdangun Win User

App Store and iTunes Accounts Hacked

if you have itunes account beware guys,

source tomshardware

wahdangun, Nov 20, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 20, 2018
  4. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 20, 2018
Thema:

Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account?

1. Is it possible to transfer a windows store app to another account? - Similar Threads - possible transfer store

2. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  3. Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer minecraft from one account to another: I have kind of a weird issue, so I have always had problems with my Minecraft/Microsoft account. So when I got a new computer, I found that Minecraft would not download through minecraft.net. To fix this a forum said to launch Minecraft through Xbox live, but I had to make a...
  4. Is it possible to transfer a digital license linked with a Microsoft account to another...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to transfer a digital license linked with a Microsoft account to another...: ...... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-transfer-a-digital-license/677411be-556f-42e5-9115-40625081ab26
  5. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  6. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

[MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  7. [MS Store] Transfer an app that was bought on one account to another account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  8. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  9. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer a bought app on one account to another account: Dears,I just miserably failed I guess. I have a MS Surface laptop which is being used by my daughter. It's running Windows 10. She has her own MS account and I have my own. I logged into her account to buy and install Sketchbook Pro app. I went into MS Store but I was logged...
  10. Transfer a bought app on one account to another account