Windows 10: Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by F0xtr0t, Dec 17, 2019.

1. F0xtr0t Win User

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet :/). Is there any method of taking money from my Microsoft balance and moving it over to another e-wallet? Thanks in advance!

:)

F0xtr0t, Dec 17, 2019
  2. F0xtr0t Win User

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play, etc.)

I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet :/). Is there any method of taking money from my Microsoft balance and moving it over to another e-wallet?
    Thanks in advance!

F0xtr0t, Jan 7, 2020
  3. JayTan08 Win User
    Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play, etc.)

Hi F0xtr0t, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your inquiry.

I regret to inform you that Microsoft balance is non-transferable. Please see "Microsoft accounts" Terms of Agreement from this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10562/...

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Support for further inquiries:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

I hope this helps, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

Photos Companion - Pictures transfer from Apple Device to Windows 10 Laptop

I have a HP Spectre Laptop and all other devices are Apple i.e. iphone 7, ipad Pro and iphone 6plus. I would like to install 'Photos Companion' Application from Google Play store on my HP Laptop but not able to do so. After search, I was moved to Microsoft
    Store and here the name of similar application is different but still am not able to downloand on this laptop. Is this possible to download some application on my Windows 10 Laptop and further pictures can be transfered from Apple devices to Windows laptop
    on same wifi network? Is anyone suggest some way out on this. thanks

Deepak KSood, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

1. Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,... - Similar Threads - possible transfer balance

2. MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?: I have audio files, mostly under 30 seconds in length and under 1500 kb in their compressed form. They play fine on WMP player, but when attempting to upload to google drive or a transcription service, I get an error saying the file is empty or corrupted. Any ideas on why...
  3. MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MP3 playing on WMP but encounters an error in other places?: I have audio files, mostly under 30 seconds in length and under 1500 kb in their compressed form. They play fine on WMP player, but when attempting to upload to google drive or a transcription service, I get an error saying the file is empty or corrupted. Any ideas on why...
  4. is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?: i accidently used my gift card to add balance instead of placing it as a payment option. i need desperate help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-money-from-microsoft/c7ae46b9-6084-41d9-908b-8d04873fd355
  5. is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?

is there a way to transfer money from Microsoft balance back into card?: i accidently used my gift card to add balance instead of placing it as a payment option. i need desperate help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-transfer-money-from-microsoft/c7ae46b9-6084-41d9-908b-8d04873fd355
  6. Do Google, Microsoft, Apple and other vendors share WIFI location databases?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Do Google, Microsoft, Apple and other vendors share WIFI location databases?: I’m trying to better understand how my Windows laptop knows my preciselocation. I learnt that if, for example, I open the Microsoft Maps app in my Windowslaptop, it can pinpoint my exact location by checking online on a database Microsofthas, that tracks nearby WIFI Access...
  7. transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    transfer microsoft balance from child account to my account: Hello, Please help me with this issue. I've tried to put some money in my microsoft account for my son to buy vbucks. I don't know how, but the money are in his account and not in my account where he play the game. The 2 accounts are under a family account. Can you give me...
  8. Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos

Transferring Apple Photo albums to Microsoft Photos: I used to have a MacBook, with a big Photo library on it, which I organized through the use of albums which took me an enormous amount of time. Now that I have Windows, I'd like to recover all the organization for my photos. I have successfully recovered my Apple Photos...
  9. Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Could I potentially transfer google play money from a card to Microsoft store?: I recently bought a Google play card for 30 dollars so I could buy minecraft on my laptop which I realised that I couldnt. Is there somehow I could possibly transfer the money on my google play account to Microsoft store, cause I worked hard to get it and I dont wanna waste...
  10. Is there a way to transfer funds from my Microsoft account to my Google Play account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to transfer funds from my Microsoft account to my Google Play account?: I redeemed a code on my Xbox, but I'm done with adding stuff to my Xbox and I want to transfer this to my Google Play account. Is there a way I can do this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it possible to transfer microsoft balance