Windows 10: Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by F0xtr0t, Dec 17, 2019.

1. F0xtr0t Win User

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet :/). Is there any method of taking money from my Microsoft balance and moving it over to another e-wallet? Thanks in advance!

:)

F0xtr0t, Dec 17, 2019
  2. F0xtr0t Win User

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play, etc.)

I want to get a game on PC that isn't accessible through Microsoft currency. I don't really have much else money for purchase (not that age as of yet :/). Is there any method of taking money from my Microsoft balance and moving it over to another e-wallet?
    Thanks in advance!

F0xtr0t, Jan 7, 2020
  3. JayTan08 Win User
    Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play, etc.)

Hi F0xtr0t, my name is Jay. I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your inquiry.

I regret to inform you that Microsoft balance is non-transferable. Please see "Microsoft accounts" Terms of Agreement from this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au/help/10562/...

You may also contact Microsoft Customer Support for further inquiries:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/

I hope this helps, thank you.

Regards,

Jay

JayTan08, Jan 7, 2020
  4. Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

Photos Companion - Pictures transfer from Apple Device to Windows 10 Laptop

I have a HP Spectre Laptop and all other devices are Apple i.e. iphone 7, ipad Pro and iphone 6plus. I would like to install 'Photos Companion' Application from Google Play store on my HP Laptop but not able to do so. After search, I was moved to Microsoft
    Store and here the name of similar application is different but still am not able to downloand on this laptop. Is this possible to download some application on my Windows 10 Laptop and further pictures can be transfered from Apple devices to Windows laptop
    on same wifi network? Is anyone suggest some way out on this. thanks

Deepak KSood, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,...

1. Is it possible to transfer balance from microsoft to other places (i.e apple, google play,... - Similar Threads - possible transfer balance

2. Is there a way to transfer funds from my Microsoft account to my Google Play account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to transfer funds from my Microsoft account to my Google Play account?: I redeemed a code on my Xbox, but I'm done with adding stuff to my Xbox and I want to transfer this to my Google Play account. Is there a way I can do this?...
  3. Apps from Google Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps from Google Play: I have installed Apps from Google Play (Google Play shows the Apps as installed), yet I cannot find these anywhere on my Windows 10 surface Pro 7 device is there somewhere else I should look for these?...
  4. Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Apps from either the Apple App store or from Google App store...: Hello again! Hoping I word this properly and do not create any confusion! I am wanting to download the wish.com app - per their website it can be downloaded from the apple app store or from Google play....of course it's not offered on the Windows Store (any idea as to...
  5. How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10?: How to transfer files from itunes (Apple) to Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-itunes-apple-to-windows/999b7ca8-2056-49bb-b95f-571a129953f6"
  6. Google Play

Google Play: How can I get Google Play on to my new Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/3e17e2e2-5c63-42a2-afa7-4b17a90c301b
  7. Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps

Transferring favorite locations from Microsoft Maps to Google Maps: Hi, My Lumia 950's second battery is dying, and this is the last year of Windows 10 Mobile support ;-( so I will soon have to move to an Android phone. I have tons of favorites in Microsoft maps, synced between the Lumia 950 and the Windows 10 app on my PCs. How can I...
  8. Donloading apps from google play store

Donloading apps from google play store: all the the apps I download from google play store are directing to my smart phone eg the app bring uo my google account and when I say yes it brings up my smart phone name and if I say yes it say it will send a message to my phone and I must unlock my phone and a question if...
  9. Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transferring Microsoft Store game to other pc: Hey. I have Windows 10 Home and I'm trying to transfer a game that I bought and installed on one pc to another pc. I have already moved the game to a flash drive (via the option in Settings-->Apps)and am trying to put it on the new pc. When I try to copy the game folders to...
  10. Downloading app from google play on laptop.

Downloading app from google play on laptop.: Hello, Can I download an app from google play on this laptop, if yes, how ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-app-from-google-play-on-laptop/706ac31f-1495-48cf-a798-1f703b1944de