Windows 10: Is it possible to undo the following...

Discus and support Is it possible to undo the following... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good evening everyone. This is my first posting here so forgive me for any newb comments\requests. I've been working on restoring my power plans on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by wired570, Feb 6, 2020.

1. wired570 Win User

Is it possible to undo the following...

Good evening everyone. This is my first posting here so forgive me for any newb comments\requests. I've been working on restoring my power plans on my new HP Envy. I followed the command line steps in the following thread but I'm wondering how I can undo the commands I ran. I now have duplicate power settings and I'd like to go back to defaults.

Restore Missing Default Power Plans in Windows 10

Thanks
    Eddie

:)

wired570, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Feb 6, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Is it possible to undo the following...

Context-sensitive undo?

I'm using Office 2016, Windows 10, and I was making some edits in Excel (although this could apply to any MS Office scenario, I think), but I wanted to undo formatting in the cell I was on, but that change was applied a few steps ago.

I could hit Undo several times, but that would of course undo everything else that I've done. I would love if I could, just like there's "Paste Special" have an "Undo Special" and only undo changes to this cell.

Does such a thing exist? If not, is it possible to fake it somehow?

(This spreadsheet is a list about access -- I had just highlighted a cell yellow to indicate "awaiting info", typed things in a few more cells when I had that data, and then realized I had the info, so I just wanted to unhighlight that cell, since I did not need to draw attention to it. So it's not about calculations or conditional formatting)

April --Un-Slander Monica--, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to undo the following...

1. Is it possible to undo the following... - Similar Threads - possible undo following

2. To prevent possible data loss before loading the designer, the following errors must be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    To prevent possible data loss before loading the designer, the following errors must be...: my application work run perfectly and it get build without any error but wen i try to load designer it get error "at StreamJsonRpc.JsonRpc.d__143`1.MoveNext--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---at...
  3. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  4. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?: So I went to the eventvwr.exe then to Applications and Service Logs, then to Microsoft, followed by Windows and was supposed to go to Immersive-Shell folder from there.... only problem being... there is no immersive-shell folder. I don't know what to do from here. Help...
  5. I was following instructions and found something strange... possibly?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. The undoing changes problem - Possible cause. Help needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The undoing changes problem - Possible cause. Help needed.: I don’t know much about Windows. Just a user - but I have done my share of solving programming errors. One method I called the helicopter view Thar’s what I can do here. Take a step back and look at what is being done for updates that can’t be installed when Windows and/or...
  7. The undoing changes problem - Possible cause. Help needed.

The undoing changes problem - Possible cause. Help needed.: I don’t know much about Windows. Just a user - but I have done my share of solving programming errors. One method I called the helicopter view Thar’s what I can do here. Take a step back and look at what is being done for updates that can’t be installed when Windows and/or...
  8. The undoing changes problem - Possible cause. Help needed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with windows 10 following update possibly coincidence: Hi all, I ave an older HP Probook Windows 8 Pro laptop that had been successfully running having been updated to windows 10 pro. I recently performed the latest Windows 10 update and subsequently received a hard drive error (probably a coincidence, now the laptop does not...
  10. undo

undo: I hit undo and lost some info how can I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/undo/6ec9eb37-0a9b-469e-a877-3a85c03513c6