Windows 10: Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?

Discus and support Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I love the mail app, but I HATE the way it groups emails into conversations. I'd much rather have it list each message individually. Is that a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pruoccojr, Jul 30, 2015.

1. pruoccojr Win User

Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?

I love the mail app, but I HATE the way it groups emails into conversations. I'd much rather have it list each message individually. Is that a possibility in Windows 10 Mail?

:)

pruoccojr, Jul 30, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Jul 30, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I'm not sure but it may be like Windows Live Mail in which one can click the Date at the top of the message list then an icon will show in one of the ribbon choices. Clicking the Conversations will allow turning it off. I don't have WLM installed but look in the various tabs for it, might be in View.

Berton, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ? - Similar Threads - possible ungroup message

2. How to Ungroup Email

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Ungroup Email: PLEASE tell me how to ungroup emails in Windows 10. The site says to select a mail "tab" from the top - I have no folders or tabs at the top Only a settings button at the bottom and "options" is not an option! If I can't resolve this, someone is going to get hurt!!...
  3. Conversion of x64 to x32

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Conversion of x64 to x32: My system works slow on 64bit computer as the ram is 1.25GB so I want to convert it into 32bit.... Is there any option how I can convert x64 to x32 without using any CD or DVD Plzz help......
  4. HEIC conversion tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HEIC conversion tool: Hello, I am wondering if any of you have a tool you could recommend to convert HEIC image files to jpg. I would like to be able to keep the original HEIC file just in case. I've got a bunch of image files that got transferred from iPhone to flash drive to Windows 10 pc, and...
  5. Conversion of disc .WPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Conversion of disc .WPS: Hi there! My Dell crashed recently and I had a disc created from the hard drive. Pictures show up, as do copied website information. The problem is letters I have written will not come up. I can pull them in word pad but it is mainly "jibberish" and what looks like computer...
  6. Excel to HDML conversion

Excel to HDML conversion: How do I convert an EXCEL file to HDML so I can post it to a HDML web site? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excel-to-hdml-conversion/3ed1b2cb-2fdc-4a56-a8b0-b3cee6b8e418"
  7. File conversion

File conversion: Is it possible to convert a jpeg file to one that can be amended?. e.g. Word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-conversion/59d78d68-5ea5-46e9-b040-bb5af59b8921"
  8. How to ungroup and separate removable drives in This PC?

How to ungroup and separate removable drives in This PC?: How to ungroup and separate removable drives in This PC? it shows removable drives, optical drives and hard drives in one group together. This is one of the the worst changes made to Windows. Sadly, the OS does not offer you any option to the ungroup drives logically so...
  9. Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10

Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10: I remember with windows 7/8 that you could ungroup and use a 3rd party app to resize the taskbar icons smaller in to squares ( like how they are when they are grouped). When you ungroup them, they become rectangular shape. Does anyone know how I can resize the rectangular...
  10. MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform

in Windows 10 News
    MS Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform: Microsoft Buys AI Messaging Company As It Seeks Conversation as a Platform Microsoft purchased LinkedIn last week in a surprise deal, but it appears that the company also took over another firm, this time for significantly less money (the exact terms of the deal are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone messages ungroup

2. ungroup conversation in windows phone messages