Windows 10: Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?

Discus and support Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I love the mail app, but I HATE the way it groups emails into conversations. I'd much rather have it list each message individually. Is that a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by pruoccojr, Jul 30, 2015.

1. pruoccojr Win User

Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ?

I love the mail app, but I HATE the way it groups emails into conversations. I'd much rather have it list each message individually. Is that a possibility in Windows 10 Mail?

:)

pruoccojr, Jul 30, 2015

2. " Nokia Simple " theme - where it this theme?

hi,

Some days ago on page
    http://ea.mobile.nokia.com/content/spin/ea/6120c/en/theme/index.xhtml
    or in phone (nokia 6120c) themes/general/download themes/ was very cool theme (light cream white, black fonts) " Nokia Simple ", now its dissapear from this site. Where i can get it?
    or maybe somebody has it and could send to me.

thx

szympek123, Jul 30, 2015
  3. okinawa---01, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Berton Win User

I'm not sure but it may be like Windows Live Mail in which one can click the Date at the top of the message list then an icon will show in one of the ribbon choices. Clicking the Conversations will allow turning it off. I don't have WLM installed but look in the various tabs for it, might be in View.

Berton, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

1. Is it possible to ungroup message "conversations" ? - Similar Threads - possible ungroup message

2. Taskbar ungrouping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar ungrouping: First of all, can Microsoft please explain me why tabs are being grouped on the Windows 11 taskbar, thus requiring extra mouseclicks to open the desired tab? A software company should know every useless click counts on a working day! Being forced to use Microsoft software for...
  3. Taskbar ungrouping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar ungrouping: First of all, can Microsoft please explain me why tabs are being grouped on the Windows 11 taskbar, thus requiring extra mouseclicks to open the desired tab? A software company should know every useless click counts on a working day! Being forced to use Microsoft software for...
  4. Group or ungroup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Group or ungroup: WHY!!!! Why remove the ability to ungroup in the taskbar??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-or-ungroup/4f410614-5246-43ba-a84f-fb22b4b2d90f
  5. Group or ungroup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Group or ungroup: WHY!!!! Why remove the ability to ungroup in the taskbar??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-or-ungroup/4f410614-5246-43ba-a84f-fb22b4b2d90f
  6. ungrouping in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ungrouping in taskbar: how can i ungroup in taskbar in window 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ungrouping-in-taskbar/e1246868-691c-4987-841d-1dceac265aaa
  7. Ungrouping Microsoft Mail Messages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ungrouping Microsoft Mail Messages: I know where the Group Conversations option is in Microsoft Mail settings and when I use it I find that it works fine until I do a search on Mail. When I do that, I find that the conversations are grouped and there does not seem to be any setting to avoid this. What am I...
  8. Ungrouping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ungrouping: HI, I have upgraded form W8 - W10 I use office 2013 I have always been able to move folders within a a folder to where I need them to be on my screen. I can then close down or even shut down and when I reopen the folder everything is where I put it. Since the upgrade...
  9. conversion

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    conversion: Using a JVC video camera with a SanDisk "extreme pro" SD card That I format in the camera I end up with a "MOV" file that states "This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or the file is corrupt." The camera...
  10. Delete Conversations in Messaging app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Conversations in Messaging app in Windows 10: How to: Delete Conversations in Messaging app in Windows 10 [img] Information Starting with Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10565, Skype messaging, calling and video capabilities come integrated into Windows 10 through the Messaging, Phone, and Skype video universal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone messages ungroup

2. ungroup conversation in windows phone messages