Windows 10: Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow?

Discus and support Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Or would that go even worse. Is it possible to update to Windows 10 for free? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Kann man diesen Laptop auf Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimBibert, Jun 5, 2020.

1. TimBibert Win User

Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow?

Or would that go even worse. Is it possible to update to Windows 10 for free?

Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow? 0_big.jpg

Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow? 1_big.jpg

:)

TimBibert, Jun 5, 2020
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow?

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow?

1. Is it possible to update this laptop to Windows 10 because it is very slow? - Similar Threads - possible update laptop

2. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  3. Very slow Laptop after Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow Laptop after Windows update: Hi,I recently did windows update on Windows 11. My Laptop ran perfectly before Intel i7 10 series, 32gb RAM, Nvidia 2060 GPU. Since updating, my laptop has become almost unusable. Doing normal tasks such as opening a folder or a browser causes it to grind to a halt for a few...
  4. Uninstall of a program on Window 10 is not possible or very slow.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall of a program on Window 10 is not possible or very slow.: Hello,I have DesignBuilder on my laptop and regularly I need to uninstall t in order to install a newer version. However, when I am trying to uninstall it now, it is very slow or impossible. As it is shown in the snapshot below, it is 66525 minutes left!...
  5. Slow boot time possibly because of the new update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow boot time possibly because of the new update: I need to wait like 5 minutes on the please wait blue screen. My computer is fast after booting and that problem has never occurred before. It usually takes about 30 seconds to boot. I am not sure if it's related to the update but I do have some sys files such as...
  6. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update

Laptop very slow after Windows 10 Update: Update KB4576478 only partially loaded, laptop is running exceedingly slow. Uninstalled update 3 times and still in the system. What do I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-very-slow-after-windows-10-update/bf981967-452b-45b8-927a-5edb4f21f0d0
  7. Laptop very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow: I have Lenovo G5070,intel i3,ram 4 gb. I rarely use my laptop to play video or use notepad But last 6 months my laptop performance very slow. I tried windows 8.1 to 10 upgrade Format all drives Boot by usb many times Delete all partitions and new created then installed...
  8. windows 10 updates very slow

windows 10 updates very slow: windows 10 updates very slow all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updates-very-slow/8b880a5b-75db-40f1-8771-0c1f0eb95891
  9. Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop very slow after Windows 10 update: Hi, My laptop, a Lenovo Yoga 920, recently had an auto-update for Windows 10. It updated to Microsoft Windows KB4462933. After the update, it has become VERY slow. My laptop had been running great before the update. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!...
  10. Very Slow Laptop

Very Slow Laptop: Hi there, My Acer OEM laptop has become very slow and is frustrating to no end. I want to reformat my hard disk and reinstall (clean stall) Win10. How do I go about this without me purchasing a Win10 product key?...