Windows 10: Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update?

Discus and support Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I would like to update some of my computers to 1909, but automatic Windows Update is turned off for our domain. Will there be a way to manually update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/echopulse, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update?

I would like to update some of my computers to 1909, but automatic Windows Update is turned off for our domain. Will there be a way to manually update our systems with an exe or something? I don't want to do a clean install either.

submitted by /u/echopulse
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/echopulse, Nov 18, 2019
  2. bigscale Win User

windows automatic updates

i have some questions about the windows automatic updates in windows xp pro w sp/2. ive got about forty updates they recommend , mostly for security but i only installed two today. after installing them i found them in my add/remove programs in the control panel, if i add all these updates that is a lot of space on my hd almost 1 gig. i thought that updates just updated files and not created new programs. should i innore all these update suggestions from microsoft?

bigscale, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 18, 2019
  4. jbunch07 Win User

Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update?

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update?

1. Is it possible to Update to 1909 without using Automatic Windows Update? - Similar Threads - possible Update 1909

2. Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install: On Windows 10 Pro, I am looking for a way to leave on Automatic Update downloads, but not automatically install them. This was an option in previous versions of Windows. Before, I could set updates to download and Windows would just alert me that the updates need to be...
  3. Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install: On Windows 10 Pro, I am looking for a way to leave on Automatic Update downloads, but not automatically install them. This was an option in previous versions of Windows. Before, I could set updates to download and Windows would just alert me that the updates need to be...
  4. Windows 10 Automatic Update Download without Automatic install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Automatic Update without permission

Automatic Update without permission: Why did my laptop just initiate a looooong update without my permission?I’m in the middle of completing an assignment. I have limited time because I’m a parent and I work as well as study. I finally have a short amount of time to myself and my computer goes into updates with...
  6. 1909 was updated to 2004 automatically, but not to 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1909 was updated to 2004 automatically, but not to 20H2: Feature update to 2004 slipped by me even though the (optional) update to 20H2 was already listed in settings/windows update. Why didn't WU simply download the 20H2 fixes with 2004? I can't believe my system has suddenly been classified as incompatible, not if 2004 is good to...
  7. Update to 2004 (not 20H2) from 1909. Is it possible?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update to 2004 (not 20H2) from 1909. Is it possible?: My Windows is currently on 1909 build number 18363.1256. I have checked my OEM website ( Lenovo Legion ) and 2004 is officially supported by laptop according to the website. Yet my windows update is not suggesting any update. Can I manually update to 2004 and not to 20H2. Any...
  8. <Update Issue> Windows10 [ Version : 1909 / 18363.900 ] is not possible for updating to...

<Update Issue> Windows10 [ Version : 1909 / 18363.900 ] is not possible for updating to...: Hello, I am from S.Korea and trying to solve update issue by English, So please forgive that I wrote some incorrect grammars in English. My laptop information Model : Samsung NT900X4C-A88 Language and Region : English & United States [ I am using this laptop in South...
  9. Check for Windows Updates without Using Windows Update

Check for Windows Updates without Using Windows Update: Hello, I have three new Windows 10 EE installations. On all three machines, I currently have updates paused. I have found during my testing that once I click the "Resume Updates" button, it will pull down and install all kinds of stuff - including the undesired "Preview...
  10. Is Automatic Download, but On Demand Update, possible?

Is Automatic Download, but On Demand Update, possible?: I am a well educated, but not particularly tech savvy, PC user of many years, but have been frustrated with Windows update issues for some time now, in respect of which I have looked at this forum for a solution, but been unable to find one. Whenever I receive updates, the...