Windows 10: Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?

Discus and support Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title states: If I purchase a copy of Windows 10 will I be able to upgrade a home computer from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JustinSaneV2, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?

As the title states: If I purchase a copy of Windows 10 will I be able to upgrade a home computer from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/JustinSaneV2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JustinSaneV2, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Uplink10 Win User

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users

Windows 10 to be Free Upgrade for Windows 8.1 and Windows 7 Users but not Enterprise users

Uplink10, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Still possible to upgrade to Windows 10

Look at the notice on Microsoft's Windows 10 free upgrade website: "3GB+ download required; internet access fees may apply. Windows 10 Upgrade Offer is valid for qualified Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 devices, including devices you already own. Some hardware/software requirements apply and feature availability may vary by region and device. Windows 7 SP1 and Windows 8.1 Update required. Some editions are excluded: Windows 7 Enterprise, Windows 8/8.1 Enterprise, and Windows RT/RT 8.1. To check for compatibility and other important installation information, visit your device manufacturer’s website and the Windows 10 Specifications page. Windows 10 is automatically updated. Additional requirements may apply over time for updates."

Regeneration, Apr 9, 2021
  4. Nordic Win User

Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home?

1. Is it possible to upgrade from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Home? - Similar Threads - possible upgrade Enterprise

2. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home: I cannot run the Media Creation Tool 21H2; getting the error 0x80072F8F - 0x20000. How do I get around this so that I can upgrade to Win10 and know that I haven't just wasted £120 please? Cheers....
  3. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home: I cannot run the Media Creation Tool 21H2; getting the error 0x80072F8F - 0x20000. How do I get around this so that I can upgrade to Win10 and know that I haven't just wasted £120 please? Cheers....
  4. Windows 10 upgrade from Windows 7 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise

Upgrading Windows 10 Home to Enterprise: There is a lot of conflicting information on how you can and can't upgrade to Enterprise from a current Home edition. I purchased a system about 2 years ago for business that came with Windows 10 Home by default. Pretty weird combo considering the specs of this system but...
  6. Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows upgrade from 7 enterprise to 10 enterprise activation: I just upgraded from Windows 7 enterprise to Windows 10 enterprise and can't activate it. How do I get a digital liscence? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-upgrade-from-7-enterprise-to-10-enterprise/d10b9b2b-2d9d-4111-b8f8-485b514f7554"
  7. Windows 10 upgrade from 7 not possible

Windows 10 upgrade from 7 not possible: **I may need more disc space. I will finagle that and return to report** Original post: Recently I upgraded a machine from 7 to 10. No real issues. Use the same stick on this machine* and No Worky. Clicking on the Setup starts and crashes. In Task Manager the process...
  8. Upgrade doesn't work from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade doesn't work from Windows 7 Enterprise to Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello everyone, As the topic states, for weeks i'm struggling to upgrade my Windows 7 Enterprise PC to Windows 10 Enterprise PC. I have tried almost every image that exists, from VLSC(Volume Licensing Service Center), official Microsoft ISO image, FileHippo, Rufus and many...
  9. Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home

Upgraded from Windows 7 Home to Windows 10 Home: Today I upgraded my computer from Windows 7 Home to Window 10 Home and after the install am getting a spreview.exe error.. followed by spwixul.dll, sperror.dll, spwizui.dll, sprerror.dll Boxes that pop up. I have done the Disk Cleanup as suggested, and checking for...
  10. Possible Upgrade from windows 7 to 10.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Possible Upgrade from windows 7 to 10.: Hi I have a windows 7 OEM on my machine. I am looking to maybe install to windows 10 before the 29th. Firstly I will be making a full backup of windows 7. I understand, if I install, upgrade to windows 10, I can revert back to windows 7 within 30 days. After that there...