Windows 10: is it possible to upgrade Ram

Discus and support is it possible to upgrade Ram in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is a Genuine Question. is it at all possible to change the Ram on a mobile device for the better, say from 512mb to 1GB, 31933 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mickey, Nov 28, 2015.

1. mickey Win User

is it possible to upgrade Ram

This is a Genuine Question.
    is it at all possible to change the Ram on a mobile device for the better, say from 512mb to 1GB,

:)

mickey, Nov 28, 2015
  2. abzafella Win User

is it possible to increase nokia 5800 ram?

hi all,

just wondering if its possible to replace existing ram inside the 5800 phone with another one to make it faster? will it work? because i want a reeeaaally fast phone
    [/i]

abzafella, Nov 28, 2015
  3. is it possible to increase nokia 5800 ram?

But, if you install all applications and games on your memory card.....you would end up whith around 60mb free space on your c drive (internal memory).

Is it possible to allocate a specified amount of that storage to system ram? (it should be fast enough).

I think some applications crashes are related to low free memory (~ 42 mb of ree ram) because sometimes they close without warning or some of them freezes completely like Garmin Mobile XT which is really annoying.

Denzellcriss, Nov 28, 2015
  4. caperjack Win User

not likely ,its all usually soldered to the motherboard inside the case but maybe if you mention the name of the device we would know for sure

caperjack, Nov 28, 2015
  5. mickey Win User
    Sorry about that it's a Nokia Lumia 625 Denim its just the ram size that lets it down, but that only showed on the early W10 mobile insider

mickey, Nov 28, 2015
  6. KACI Win User
    Caperjack is pretty much correct. One of the great things about pcs r that they r almost endlessly upgradeable. I think this contributes to the concept that pc sales are down. If you bought all the parts a built a new one it wouldn't show up as a new pc sold. Mobile devices on the other hand are pretty much locked. What you bought is what your stuck with till the next model come out.

7. mickey Win User
    Thanks to the both or you, I pretty much knew that but had to ask. I'm going to mark as solved if that's d

mickey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. is it possible to upgrade Ram - Similar Threads - possible upgrade Ram

2. Possible RAM error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible RAM error?: When I check one of my computers with mdsched.exe in the advanced mode the computer freeses after a few minnutes. The normal mode runs without errors. What could be the reasons/significance for this?...
  3. Possible RAM error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible RAM error?: When I check one of my computers with mdsched.exe in the advanced mode the computer freeses after a few minnutes. The normal mode runs without errors. What could be the reasons/significance for this?...
  4. Possible RAM error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrading RAM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrading RAM: When I run:wmic memphysical get MaxCapacity, MemoryDevicesI get:Max Capacity 33554432 MemoryDevices 2Would it be pointless for me to upgrade my RAM to 64GB? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-ram/d042cf58-9743-458b-a3c0-649b898e6406
  6. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    RAM Upgrade: HelloI have a Dell Inspiron 3277 AIO series desktop. I would like to increase the RAM from 4 gb to 8 Gb. I do not know much about computers. So please tell me in lamest terms how to do this. I searched on this website and it recommended the Crucial 8GB DDR4-2400 SODIMMCrucial...
  7. Ram Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ram Upgrade: Hi,So i have a old laptop with 2gb ram and intel pentium p6100 processor i cant buy a new pc but i also want windows 10 on my pc so is upgrading 2gb ram to 4gb ram goodplease reply thank youu...
  8. Ram upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ram upgrade: Hi, I owe a Asus tuff fx505GD laptop which has 8gb ram and i would like to add another 8gb in total but im not sure how to buy a new ram stick that is compatible to my laptop. Could someone help me out here !! submitted by /u/rex_divakar [link] [comments]...
  9. RAM Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RAM Upgrade: I have an XPS 8930 I bought directly from Dell., Windows 10 Pro x64-based system with 64GB of RAM. i7-8700K@3.70GHz 3696Mhz. I would like to add addtional RAM According to Dell this computer is maxed out and will not support any additional RAM. Is this true? Can anyone...
  10. possible ram issue

in Windows 10 Support
    possible ram issue: hi. my laptop can run perfect and in a session it will show the bsod normaly with the line Memory_Managment i suspect that it is the memory gone bad but i just did a test using mdsched.exe and no errors what can it be James 41432