Windows 10: Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update

Discus and support Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Recently Microsoft announcements windows10 1909 will the end of service next month, in May 2021.Just i want confirm my company All PCs and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AbubakkarIqbal, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update

Dear

Recently Microsoft announcements windows10 1909 will the end of service next month, in May 2021.Just i want confirm my company All PCs and laptop purchased inbuild windows 10 OS Purchased on the Local Partner based on business needed.Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM any latest version of windows.

If itis eligible, how to deploy single shot all machine one time.

:)

AbubakkarIqbal, Apr 13, 2021

2. Windows 10 pro 1903 will not update to Win 10 Pro 1909

Notes:

1) Computer originaly used Win 7 Pro OA (OEM)

2) Reformatted the HD

3) Used Win10 Pro version 1903 to install on the Win 7 Pro OA (OEM) based computer.

4) Used the OA Product Key that was listed on the Computers Case.

5) Installation completed.
    Program confirms activation is valid.

6) Win 10 Pro will not list an available upgrade to Win 10 pro version 1909.

Sparkey1000, Apr 13, 2021
  3. iiWWee Win User
    Is it still possible to upgrade OEM Window 10 from HOME to PRO with a valid windows 8 OEM PRO key?

I purchased a windows 8 OEM Pro key several years ago. Recently I bought a laptop with Windows 10 HOME. I want to upgrade it Windows 10 Pro. It is possible to make it with the Windows 8 Pro key? If yes, what steps are there? Many thanks!

iiWWee, Apr 13, 2021
  4. Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update

Windows 10 pro

I need to change my motherboard, have windows 10 pro. When i google how to it says go to activation then add an account, my issue is there is no add an account option under activation? Or am I in the wrong window?

Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update windows%2010%20pro_zpsfb4x7tmp.png

Not sure how to proceed, ive googled it and the same results. Do I have an OEM or? On the disk sleave it says OEI DVD?
    The COA says windows 10 pro for OEM software

jaggerwild, Apr 13, 2021
Thema:

Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update

1. Is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro 1909 OEM to 10 pro October 2020 Update - Similar Threads - possible upgrade pro

2. Windows 10 Pro OEM Upgrade Fail

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro OEM Upgrade Fail: Good day, Community. The details of my post are very strange, but here goes. I have a Toshiba Z70-A laptop PC that I upgraded to Windows 10 Home via Microsoft's free digital license upgrade. I recently serviced the laptop by swapping both SSD drives into their opposite drive...
  3. Windows 7 Pro OEM- Windows 10 Pro Upgrade

Windows 7 Pro OEM- Windows 10 Pro Upgrade: I would like to repurpose some old Win7 Pro OEM licensed desktops by performing an Upgrade to Windows 10 using the Microsoft Media creation tool. After performing the upgrade they will be joined to an AD domain. Now from license compliance perceptive do I need any other...
  4. How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to upgrade from windows 10 home oem to pro: I just got a new laptop and I'm trying to upgrade from Home 2004 oem to Pro with a key. I woiuld prefer not to have to do a clean install as I just finished setting it up. I've tried the media creation tool it doesn't give me the option to upgrade. I've also tried...
  5. 7 pro to 10 pro possible upgrade?

7 pro to 10 pro possible upgrade?: Hello all! Hopefully last post/question before I actually get my new 10 system up and running (Monday!). This just dawned on me right now. My computer that is on the verge of death, and being replaced is Win7 Pro (x64). The system I've purchased to replace it comes...
  6. is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro OEM to 10 pro retail

is it possible to upgrade windows from 10 pro OEM to 10 pro retail: Hi, I just bought a new PC yesterday with windows 10 pro OEM. Is it possible to upgrade it to windows 10 pro retail? OEM to retail is the only change I want to do. Since it's a new PC which did not arrive from the store yet, I don't care if data will be lost. I DON'T have a...
  7. Upgrade to windows 10 pro from oem 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade to windows 10 pro from oem 10: So if I buy the upgrade will it be oem pro or retail pro? submitted by /u/Pikachujkl [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dvdnse/upgrade_to_windows_10_pro_from_oem_10/
  8. $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.: Hello all, I have been searching for the answer to this and have seen some mixed advice on the subject. I currently have Windows 10 home OEM installed and activated on my computer. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Ideally I would like to get the retail version of...
  9. Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO

Upgrading from Windows 10 Home OEM to Windows PRO: I have an OEM Windows 10 license tied to a virtual machine. The license was originally from an old Dell XPS laptop (which got the free upgrade from OEM Windows 7). Apparently the license is tied to my microsoft account, but I'm no longer able to transfer it to new machines...
  10. Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade

Windows 10 Pro OEM - Upgrade: Hi I bought a new PC with Windows 10 Pro OEM on DVD. With this PC I d like to use my old SSD drive. So I insert an old SSD drive in my new computer but I can not install Windows 10 Pro OEM on it. SSD drive was installed with Windows 10 Home OEM before. I boot my new Win 10...