Windows 10: Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

Discus and support Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 458BT headphones. Windows gives me an option to use it in Stereo mode or hands-free mode. While using it in Stereo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Harsh_42, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Harsh_42 Win User

Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 458BT headphones. Windows gives me an option to use it in Stereo mode or hands-free mode. While using it in Stereo mode the sound quality is excellent but I cannot use the headphone's mic but if I change it to the hands-free mode the sound quality drops significantly but I will be able to use the microphone. Is there any way to use the headphones in stereo mode while using the mic?

My headphones does support AptX and A2DP.

:)

Harsh_42, Nov 9, 2020
  2. Aman Win User

Bluetooth headphone mic and stereo audio not working simultaneously on laptop

I have a Sennheiser HD4.40BT bluetooth headphone.

When I connect this to my android phone, I can listen stereo quality music and while call, I can hear other person clearly and use the mic also.

Problem appear when I connected headphone with my laptop through laptop's inbuilt bluetooth.

The problem is headphone is connecting in one of 2 ways: Headphone mode and Headset mode(with mic).

- When I select headphone mode, sound is great but I cannot use my mic.

- When I select headset mode(or handsfree mode), I continuously hear static and very poor audio quality but can use mic with this mode.

I already read to disable headset mode to get stereo quality but "this is not my purpose".

What I want is to use headphone with stereo audio and mic simultaneously.

Aman, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Does the E52 work with Bluetooth stereo headset?

AFAIK, A2DP and AVRCP are the bluetooth profiles used for stereo headsets. The latter enables changing track, skipping, rewinding, fast-forwarding etc. The connectivity list does include A2DP and AVRCP for E52.Therefore, it is possible to use a stereo bluetooth
    headset with E52 (at least, in theory).

deepestblue---01, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

Headset hands free mode not working but stereo mode is working.

My Bluetooth headset's hands free mode is not working and i can't use it's mic. I am facing a lot of problems in my online classes due to this issue. But i can hear from stereo mode. Can anyone tell me how to use the mic and hands free mode. One more thing
    the headset's mic is working in Android phones but not in laptop/pc. My headset are Boat Rockerz 610. Please help

manojapreja, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic?

1. Is it possible to use a Bluetooth headset in stereo mode with the mic? - Similar Threads - possible Bluetooth headset

2. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  3. Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset with mic mic not working: In windows 11 I just purchased a Bluetooth headset with mic. I can see in settings that the headset is pared but not the mic. I can hear but not talk. When searching for the device in the mic section it does not seem to be found? Both computer and headset with mic are new?...
  4. bluetooth headset mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth headset mic not working: I have the same issue as this thread years ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 and I still can't find an answer to this. I am using Mpow M5. It is connecting to the...
  5. bluetooth headset mic not working

bluetooth headset mic not working: I have the same issue as this thread years ago https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 and I still can't find an answer to this. I am using Mpow M5. It is connecting to the...
  6. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  7. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic: I tried with wired and bluetooth headset and neither mic worked in game. My friends couldn't hear me. My output device is set to "Headset insert my headset's name" and input device is set to "Headphone insert my headset's name"Mic is enabled in windows settingsHow can I fix...
  8. Cannot use Bluetooth headsets' mic

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs

Two Bluetooth headsets - using both for mic inputs: Good morning, I am a professor at a college. I co teach with another teacher and with everything going on we lecture from the same room but would like to use 2 bluetooth headsets. I can get audio out from both of them but the problem I am running into is windows only runs...
  10. Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem

Bluetooth stereo headset audio not problem: the stereo headset is not working after the windows pre release update on 6 Sept and it works fine with other devices what can i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-stereo-headset-audio-not-problem/3f8e8519-b7d4-40a7-ba2a-52838ff0aeff