Windows 10: Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge...

Discus and support Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Idea is to use my ethernet speed for download and my 4G wifi only for the upload at the same time with Windows 10 Bridge mode. Ty submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Psebcool, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge...

Idea is to use my ethernet speed for download and my 4G wifi only for the upload at the same time with Windows 10 Bridge mode.

Ty

submitted by /u/Psebcool
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Psebcool, Feb 8, 2020

2. Wifi Bridge not working?

Yes I updated my wifi adapter drivers but it seems to be a problem with the Ethernet connection possibly? Because if i remove the bridge my internet is fine so I think that rules out my wifi. But when I try to bridge the wifi to the Ethernet it gets stuck
    on identifying.

Gabriel Cameron, Feb 8, 2020
  3. WiFi and Ethernet at the same time

You cannot Bridge WiFi and Ethernet connections, unfortunately. Either you can download it from WiFi or from Ethernet.

Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 8, 2020
  4. ChrisH_24 Win User

Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge...

How to bridge WiFi with Ethernet in Windows 10?

How to bridge WiFi with Ethernet in Windows 10?

I was trying to share my WiFi internet with my Ethernet adapter in order to provide internet to another device. The problem I was running into was that the device connected to the Ethernet port would not detect a connection (169.254.X.X address). After spending
    countless hours I finally found the solution:

1. Download and install the latest drivers for your Ethernet adapter directly from the manufacturer's web site. For some reason, Microsoft made some kind of change in Windows 10 that causes bridged connections to fail, so drivers have to be updated.

2. Open Settings, click on Network & Internet and select Change adapter options. Remove any current bridged connections

3. Create a new bridge by first selecting the WiFi adapter and then the Ethernet adapter. Finally right-click on the WiFi adapter (while both are selected) and select Bridge Connection.

4. This is optional but I like to make sure there are no IP conflicts. Right-click the Network Bridge adapter and select Properties. Select TCP/IP v4 and click Properties to configure a static IP Address.

FYI: If you have the MSI Z370 series motherboad, make sure the Network Stack option is disabled in the BIOS. It will tremendously affect performance.

I am posting this to help future users with this bridging issue.

V/R

Chris H

ChrisH_24, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge...

1. Is it possible to use download ETHERNET and upload WIFI at the same time through the Bridge... - Similar Threads - possible download ETHERNET

2. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  3. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting: Hi all,I am trying to use Windows to bridge my wifi connection to non wifi devices. I have successfully setup the bridge in Network Connections. However, the wifi only stays connected for a few seconds before it disconnects everything is working as expected, with wired...
  4. Bridging wifi and ethernet connections – wifi keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Can't upload by wifi, only Ethernet

Can't upload by wifi, only Ethernet: I have a problem with my laptop. I can not upload any file in my laptop by wifi, for example I can't attach files in Gmail. I can upload only by Ethernet. However I can download normally. I tried from different browsers the same issue. I did a format to my laptop and again...
  6. Can't upload by wifi, only Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't upload by wifi, only Ethernet: I have a problem with my laptop. I can not upload any file in my laptop by wifi, for example I can't attach files in Gmail. I can upload only by Ethernet. However I can download normally. I tried from different browsers the same issue. I did a format to my laptop and again...
  7. Can't upload by wifi, only Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. running wifi and ethernet at the same time

running wifi and ethernet at the same time: hello community, can someone please help me with this issue, i stream all my tv content and i am losing my wifi signal quite a bit. i bought a wifi booster but it didn,t help. is there a way to run my wifi...
  9. Is it possible to use as Headphones & Headset at same time?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to use as Headphones & Headset at same time?: I have tried to use the Surface Headphones for use in voip program while listening to video in the background. The call is a general voice call that is always on, but I have found that when the mic is on with the surface headphones only the headset channel works. Is this as...
  10. Wifi vs ethernet-->wifi Bridge using router - MUCH FASTER with Bridge

Wifi vs ethernet-->wifi Bridge using router - MUCH FASTER with Bridge: Hi there If you've a spare / old router which you can set up as a wifi bridge and connect a bit of LAN cable from Laptop into the Bridge router you'll generally get FAR better performance from even a cheap router. Logic behind this is that most Wifi adapters are half...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wifi on download ethernet on upload