Windows 10: is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

Discus and support is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to use it on discord.. is it possible or should I take another picture of me. but then where do I find it and put it into my profile on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charles kuchar, Sep 6, 2018.

1. charles kuchar Win User

is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

I would like to use it on discord.. is it possible or should I take another picture of me. but then where do I find it and put it into my profile on th discord server? thanks, chas

:)

charles kuchar, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Kristine Som Win User

Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum? - Similar Threads - possible picture sign

2. Why can't I sign into Windows 10 using my Microsoft account on my Desktop, but I can use...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why can't I sign into Windows 10 using my Microsoft account on my Desktop, but I can use...: I can use my Microsoft account password to login to my other Windows devices and web sites, but my desktop gives me a message saying my password is incorrect. I'm using Windows 10 Pro. It not connecting to the internet either and it has an Ethernet connection. There are 3...
  3. How do I remove the picture on top of the background when signing in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I remove the picture on top of the background when signing in: When I start up the laptop and get the sign in screen, There's a picture sitting above the sign in box. I want to remove it. But can't find out how...
  4. how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture: how do i change my sign in infomation ? like the name the picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-sign-in-infomation-like-the/15212d09-3001-41dc-8810-f3364f498d6a
  5. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...
  6. another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i

in Windows 10 Support
    another problem with my motherboard unpowering when plugging certain i: Hello so after fixing the one issue came across another my.wifi on my motherboard will not power on usb all drivers installed but its dead also cannot figure out where one cable goes i think its on to cme1 port which sould kick my wifi into action anx the other issueis iv...
  7. I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't use my USB to play pictures I have scanned: I can't get my USB player to show pictures I have downloaded to a flash player on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-cant-use-my-usb-to-play-pictures-i-have-scanned/17d25920-2877-4e58-99a6-def9704b9ef3
  8. using pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using pictures: How do I open and use pictures https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/using-pictures/f753f6ea-20f9-4c8e-95e4-e1f69de9cc3f
  9. when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??

in Windows 10 Customization
    when i put my pictures on screen display they are stretched??: I select groups of pictures from albums, and some are stretched in width?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_screensave/when-i-put-my-pictures-on-screen-display-they-are/ce8c43f3-6ef1-4e9b-adfa-1aac2bea57d6
  10. When I "sign in using microsoft account", I get a new user.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I "sign in using microsoft account", I get a new user.: When I "sign in using Microsoft account", I get a new user with that Microsoft account. I don't want a new user, I just want to connect the current user to my Microsoft account. Any idea how to fix this? 41141