Windows 10: is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

Discus and support is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to use it on discord.. is it possible or should I take another picture of me. but then where do I find it and put it into my profile on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by charles kuchar, Sep 6, 2018.

1. is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

I would like to use it on discord.. is it possible or should I take another picture of me. but then where do I find it and put it into my profile on th discord server? thanks, chas

:)

charles kuchar, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Jomel Ber Win User

sign in picture

Hi Kenneth,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to change your profile picture on sign-in screen in Windows 10:

• Press the Windows key, then click your account at the top of
      Start menu.
    • Click Change account settings.
    • Under your account name, you will see a circle then click the Browse button to choose a photo you want to set as profile picture.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2018
  4. is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

Windows sign in background pictures

Hi Gigi,

Setting up background pictures on your sign in/lock screen page is a great idea! You can find the images that comes with Windows by following these steps:

• From the Start menu, type in This PC then hit
      Enter.
    • Once on This PC, look for the Pictures folder from the left side of the screen.
    • Click the Pictures folder, then you will see the images/pictures that comes with Windows.

Let us know if this helps.

Kristine Som, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum?

1. is it possible to use my picture when I sign on to windows in another forum? - Similar Threads - possible picture sign

2. When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I login to my user account, it says that another account is signed in: I turn the laptop and log in to my account, when I click on accounts, it shows that the other account is signed in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-login-to-my-user-account-it-says-that/37597e89-b43e-4961-9888-96c64f77dc6d
  3. Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?: When I logged in to my computer, I noticed my account's picture changed into this:Am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-profile-picture-changing-to-another/95e037fa-c142-457f-ab8b-92f93741f448
  4. Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?: When I logged in to my computer, I noticed my account's picture changed into this:Am I being hacked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-profile-picture-changing-to-another/95e037fa-c142-457f-ab8b-92f93741f448
  5. Why is my profile picture changing to another picture that I don't own?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How am I to use this forum

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How am I to use this forum: I asked a question as to how I might remove Yahoo search from my PC. I got a question back from Peter ? to clarify my question. So, I clicked on his name with the intent to offer clarification but that was apparently incorrect as I think I am at a point of the beginning....
  7. CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    CAN'T SIGN IN MICROSOFT ACCOUNT,BUT IF I GO TO THIS FORUM AND USE THIS TO SIGN IN IT WORKS...: There is a problem with the MICROSOFT SIGN IN . I wrote in earlier & said how I went through all the steps to change my password and went to SIGN IN again after I finished everything. I entered the email and password both were 100% correct and did this over 10 times and...
  8. MY picture on signing into Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    MY picture on signing into Windows 10: Took my picture and now shows up whenever I turn on desktop how do I delete the picture? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-picture-on-signing-into-windows-10/2e51a7a4-9a58-4187-a0c0-98baa1ee9c8b
  9. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  10. Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems Signing In to Ten Forums Using RoboForm: I use RoboForm and have always signed in to Ten Forums without difficulty. However, recently, it doesn't work. I keep getting locked out due to too many attempts. I realize RoboForm is probably at fault, but I wonder if I have the correct URL entered in RF. Currently is is "...