Windows 10: Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...

Discus and support Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; We bought some Industrial PCs with Windows 11 IoT license Key but now we need install and activate Windows 10 Pro. My question is: if we install from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by OnJob, Mar 22, 2023.

1. OnJob Win User

Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...

We bought some Industrial PCs with Windows 11 IoT license Key but now we need install and activate Windows 10 Pro. My question is: if we install from zero Windows 10 Pro on that PCs and buy Windows 10 Pro OEM we could activate it Win 10 Pro on that PCs?I just read some topics about OEMs Vs Retail pack but nothing clear about my question.

:)

OnJob, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...

1. Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before... - Similar Threads - possible OEM license

2. Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...: We bought some Industrial PCs with Windows 11 IoT license Key but now we need install and activate Windows 10 Pro. My question is: if we install from zero Windows 10 Pro on that PCs and buy Windows 10 Pro OEM we could activate it Win 10 Pro on that PCs?I just read some topics...
  3. Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to use OEM license to activate a new installation of Windows 10 where before...: We bought some Industrial PCs with Windows 11 IoT license Key but now we need install and activate Windows 10 Pro. My question is: if we install from zero Windows 10 Pro on that PCs and buy Windows 10 Pro OEM we could activate it Win 10 Pro on that PCs?I just read some topics...
  4. Reclaim OEM installed Windows 10 license and use in VM

Reclaim OEM installed Windows 10 license and use in VM: I've received a laptop from my employer. We work on GNU/Linux system and now the need to have a windows VM arised as one of the tools is only available on windows. Is it possible to reclaim the original license? I have the product key but a new installation says that it's...
  5. New installation Windows 10 licensing and activation

New installation Windows 10 licensing and activation: Hello, => I have windows 10 Pro genuine license key and Do I need to disable or remove Windows License Key if I have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC in 250GB SSD and I want to install in 1TB SSD? => If I need to disable or remove, tell me how the windows...
  6. Activation - Windows 10 Pro - Purchased NEW license - Windows says 'used it before'

Activation - Windows 10 Pro - Purchased NEW license - Windows says 'used it before': Hi Community, I am here because I've been trying to get a call back but the virtual assistant link doesn't work. I also tried to remove and replace, upgrade, delete and reinstall but nothing works. My 200 quid license will not be accepted and I get an error. Error Code:...
  7. re-activate OEM license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    re-activate OEM license?: I bought a new retail PC with a Windows 10 Home Licensc OEM. Then I bought a Windows Professional License separately and installed the license key, thus updating the PC to Windows Professional. If I would now remove the Professional license from the PC in order to install it...
  8. Move OEM license to new installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move OEM license to new installation: I have a Windows 10 Home, it came with the laptop. I'm gonna replace the SSD, and reinstall the system. I won't change anything except that (and adding 8GB additional RAM). I want to move my current license to that. Is that possible, and how? Thank you! submitted by...
  9. Installing Win 10 on a new hard drive using OEM license #

Installing Win 10 on a new hard drive using OEM license #: Hello, I have an old laptop that originally came with Windows 7 and has been upgraded to Windows 10. I have just replaced the original HDD with an SSD and am trying to reinstall Windows 10 using the OEM license key. I am planning on selling it, therefore the procedure of...
  10. OEM license and VM activation

OEM license and VM activation: I am about to buy a Dell laptop, which unfortunatelly has Win10 pro pre-installed. I actually need Ubuntu, but at this time only the laptop version with Windows preinstalled is available. I will have to reinstall Ubuntu on top, but, in long term, I will have windows running...