Windows 10: is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

Discus and support is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit DVD from www.amazone.ae Dubai, UAE Text on the cover "WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD Version 20H2" ,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SHARAFUDHEEN PC, Jun 9, 2023.

1. is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

I purchased a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit DVD from www.amazone.ae Dubai, UAE Text on the cover "WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD Version 20H2" , Build date:19-02-2022, Made in: USA, And I gently scratched and revealed the OEM Product Key. Is it possible to use the same Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is available in www.microsoft.com?

:)

SHARAFUDHEEN PC, Jun 9, 2023
  2. qubit Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

A Windows key for just 12 Euros? That's pirate then.

qubit, Jun 9, 2023
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jun 9, 2023
  4. newtekie1 Win User

is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

windows 10 ISO,Multiple Version.link/x86/x64

Probably not a legit key though. The whole "use this dummy key to upgrade" thing kind of gives it away. If it was a legit key, you wouldn't need that. You'd just put the key in, and Windows 10 would upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. It might activate today, but I bet if you try to do a re-install in a few months and re-activate it won't. Heck, it will probably de-activate in a few months anyway, now that Windows 10 does a re-activation every few months, and if it can't re-activate after so many months it de-activates itself(maybe 3 months).

Just to clear it up, I wasn't trying to be negative. The ISO links are nice to have in case you can't get the media creation tool to work for some reason. Like you only have a Mac, but just built your first gaming PC.

Maybe, just as a suggestion, use the media creation tool to download the ISO with both, and upload that to Dropbox as well. That would be a great alternate source for it.

I can actually look into hosting them myself as well for you. So you can put direct links in the first post to the ISO again instead of going through drop box.

newtekie1, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

1. is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is... - Similar Threads - possible OEM Product

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key: Hi All, I am upgrading my laptop hard drive from SATA to ssd, the windows version which I had got along with my laptop as oem edition windows 8.1 in these years it has been upgraded to windows 10 pro. Now I am facing issue in installing windows 10 pro in my ssd as Microsoft...
  4. Windows 10 Home to Pro using OEM product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit DVD from www.amazone.ae Dubai, UAE Text on the cover "WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD Version 20H2" , Build date:19-02-2022, Made in: USA, And I gently scratched and revealed the OEM Product Key. Is it possible to use the same...
  6. is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it possible to use OEM Product key for activation of Windows 10 Pro ISO file which is...: I purchased a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit DVD from www.amazone.ae Dubai, UAE Text on the cover "WIN PRO 10 64BIT ENG INTL 1PK DSP OEI DVD Version 20H2" , Build date:19-02-2022, Made in: USA, And I gently scratched and revealed the OEM Product Key. Is it possible to use the same...
  7. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key: My PC is running a valid install of Windows 10 Pro retail but the system HDD is failing.I have acquired a SSD with Windows 10 Pro OEM installed. I would like to retire the HDD containing the retail licence and substitute it with the SSD containing the OEM licence. I do not...
  9. Activate Windows 10 Pro OEM with retiring Windows 10 Pro Retail product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. how to activate win 10 pro oem product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to activate win 10 pro oem product key: Today i have installed windows 10 pro oem via network push some where around 70 desktop's now i am having 70 different oem product key in normal scenario i have to type every single product key to activate the product is there any work around i can activate the product in...