Windows 10: Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system?

Discus and support Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; And if so how do I allow? Of course, I'm talking about typing the password on the keyboard submitted by /u/j3ogjx [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/j3ogjx, Jan 31, 2020.

1. /u/j3ogjx Win User

Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system?

And if so how do I allow?

Of course, I'm talking about typing the password on the keyboard

submitted by /u/j3ogjx
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/j3ogjx, Jan 31, 2020

2. Microsoft bluetooth keyboard / running Windows 10

Hello Betty,

The issue could possibly caused by software conflicts, outdated drivers and compatibility issues.

For us to better help you, kindly provide the following information:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the exact model of your Bluetooth keyboard?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested workarounds in this article
    to troubleshoot response failures in a Bluetooth keyboard.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jan 31, 2020
  3. Win 10 pro EFS Encrypting File System Problem (Dell)

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to start the Encrypting File System (EFS) Service and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + R from the Keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Search for Encrypting File System (EFS) Service.
    • Double click on Encrypting File System (EFS) Service and click on
      Start button.
    • Click on the dropdown list and set the Startup type to
      Automatic.
    If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to post the same question in TechNet forum for further assistance with this issue. Follow the below link to post your question in TechNet forum.

Technet forums

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Jan 31, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Onn keyboard bluetooth doesn't lit the pairing light anymore how to reset??

ONN ONA14TA059 (01).pdf @ Manual Hub
    BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system? 2248694-0-png.png

Cleaned up images --> *89401-c3b2c0611a0d4b0ab58658a310654d8f.jpg* *89402-061c03a36cff2dcf348e9fe177bbc1d5.jpg*

Quoted directions, as is, from link above:
    Google --> BTKB14TA059 Bluetooth Keyboard User Manual ONA14TA059_User Manul_Qi_Rev4_3-25-2014_1 Hung Tat Electronic Co Ltd

Hope it helps...

95Viper, Jan 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to use the Bluetooth keyboard after encrypting the system? - Similar Threads - possible Bluetooth keyboard

2. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard lagging after not being used for a bit.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Designer Bluetooth Keyboard lagging after not being used for a bit.: As I have seen many other posts this issue has been going on for years and I cannot find a solution. It takes 2 seconds after pushing the keyboard to wake it, why is it doing this? I had a apple magic keyboard and never had this issue of lag when using it after 10-30 seconds...
  3. Designer Bluetooth Keyboard lagging after not being used for a bit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Designer Bluetooth Keyboard lagging after not being used for a bit.: As I have seen many other posts this issue has been going on for years and I cannot find a solution. It takes 2 seconds after pushing the keyboard to wake it, why is it doing this? I had a apple magic keyboard and never had this issue of lag when using it after 10-30 seconds...
  4. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?: Hello, Do you guys know if Windows File Recovery works on an encrypted SD/HD? I am having issues trying to make the application works. Here we have just one unity C: so, we already tried the follow scenarios:1 - To use a network drive as file destination, the application...
  5. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?: Hello, Do you guys know if Windows File Recovery works on an encrypted SD/HD? I am having issues trying to make the application works. Here we have just one unity C: so, we already tried the follow scenarios:1 - To use a network drive as file destination, the application...
  6. It is possible to use Windows File Recovery on an encrypted SD/HD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. it is possible to use microphone and audio via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    it is possible to use microphone and audio via bluetooth: I recently bought some headphones with a microphone that connect via bluetooth which is not a problem, I have a bluetooth device of very good quality, but the problem comes when I try to use the microphone integrated in the headphones, the recording from the microphone sounds...
  8. Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?: I have been having some interference issues between my wireless headset and a wireless controller. I have a spare wireless card laying around, would I be able to put it in my PC and connect one device to one of the cards, and the other device to the other one? submitted by...
  9. problems with keyboard settings after using bluetooth keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with keyboard settings after using bluetooth keyboard: Hi i used the below b.tooth keyboard with my acerswift laptop czech laptop. using it has changed the keyboard operation of my laptop - keyboard now types with the characters in blue as a default see photo. i have to use the the blue Fn button to get the normal letter - i...
  10. Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it possible to use keyboard/mouse to turn pc on ?: Hello, A few days ago my Asus desktop pc will only turn on by pressing power on button several times until pc starts..so i ordered another power switch cable from Asus spares ...but unfortunately the one ordered did not come with the plastic switch holder as it is...