Windows 10: is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

Discus and support is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; sir , i used windows 8 pro genuine , now i replaced the motherboard Asus B560 And processer I7-11gen ,now i cannot install windows 8 on this board ,so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vivekananthan M R, Feb 27, 2022.

1. is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

sir , i used windows 8 pro genuine , now i replaced the motherboard Asus B560 And processer I7-11gen ,now i cannot install windows 8 on this board ,so i installed windows 10 pro ..is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10 ..otherwise how to activate windows 10, please help to make my windows genuine

:)

Vivekananthan M R, Feb 27, 2022

2. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Feb 27, 2022
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2022
  4. is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Easy Rhino, Feb 27, 2022
Thema:

is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10

1. is it possible to use the key 8 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - possible key

2. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  3. Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to add a second product key on a windows 11 installation, in order to use...: Hello.To further explain the situation, i have two computers. Both with different hardware configurations. What i want to do is take a new SSD, format it and install windows 11 with the license i already own, and if possible buy and add a second license to that installation...
  4. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one: So recently I got a notification on my pc saying that my windows license would expire soon. Upon checking I realized that the key that I was provided by a friend a couple years ago was a volume license and not a personal license. My question is that once it expires is it...
  5. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one: So recently I got a notification on my pc saying that my windows license would expire soon. Upon checking I realized that the key that I was provided by a friend a couple years ago was a volume license and not a personal license. My question is that once it expires is it...
  6. Is it possible to change from a windows 10 volume key to a personal use one

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Is it possible to use the same Windows activation key from another device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to use the same Windows activation key from another device?: I have this Windows 11 computer but I want to activate it because I don't want to pay for another license. My other computer is a Windows 10 and it's already activated....
  8. Is it possible to use the same Windows activation key from another device?

Is it possible to use the same Windows activation key from another device?: I have this Windows 11 computer but I want to activate it because I don't want to pay for another license. My other computer is a Windows 10 and it's already activated....
  9. Is it possible to use the same Windows activation key from another device?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Is it possible to recover product key by product id?

Is it possible to recover product key by product id?: product id=00339-10000-00000-AA016 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-recover-product-key-by-product/ab8dc814-0774-448d-9b11-a5bbabd65242