Windows 10: Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

Discus and support Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is the old transparent taskbar with glass-like transparency and this is the new taskbar which looks blurry. Is it possible to use the old one?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FatFruityCake, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

This is the old transparent taskbar with glass-like transparency and this is the new taskbar which looks blurry. Is it possible to use the old one?

submitted by /u/FatFruityCake
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FatFruityCake, Jan 25, 2020

2. taskbar tranparency

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will surely assist you with this.

I would suggest you to change the desktop themes and check if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

If that doesn't help I would suggest you to end the explorer.exe and restart it and see if you are able to see the transparent taskbar.

Please follow the steps below to restart explorer.exe:

stop and start Explorer.exe

• Right click on the taskbar and select task manager.

• In the process Right click on windows explorer and end the task

• Restart the task by clicking on the file and select new task

• Type Explorer.exe and press enter.
    And see if it helps.

Do let us know the result. We will be glad to help if you need further assistance.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Transparency function

Hi,

For us to provide you an accurate resolution on your concern regarding transparency function, we need the following information:

• Were there any updates made on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far to resolve this?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • Could you possibly send us a screenshot of your transparency effects page?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Kol12 Win User

Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

Taskbar total transparency?

Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent?

Kol12, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar?

1. Is it possible to use the old transparent taskbar? - Similar Threads - possible old transparent

2. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  3. Transparent taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transparent taskbar: Is there anyway I can make my taskbar transparent? If not, is there any third party apps for that?Device name ADSD Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.89 GB usable Device ID 212A554E-E934-48EB-8100-06D9AB72740F Product ID...
  4. taskbar transparency

in Windows 10 Customization
    taskbar transparency: with transparency effects enabled the taskbar became completely transparent :[ATTACH] [ATTACH] the start menu is still the same though is this a new feature or bug?...
  5. Taskbar Transparency issue

Taskbar Transparency issue: Whenever I restart or log in to my PC, I always have to reseat the taskbar transparency manually. Is there any way I can fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-transparency-issue/7a2d4edf-1202-44fe-ad2b-61edb877edd9
  6. Taskbar Appear Transparent

Taskbar Appear Transparent: Hi, I just installed Nexus Dock for Desktop Customization and now I'm using Normal Desktop Instead of any External Software. After Uninstalling the software my Taskbar is looking Transparent See Attached Snap I check settings also but still it appears Transparent. What...
  7. Taskbar Transparency Issues

Taskbar Transparency Issues: Prior to my issue, just letting people know that I am not using any build from the Windows Insider previews. I've just resetted my PC due to some issues, and I'm just configuring and personalizing some of my desktop settings. I'm trying to enable transparency settings for...
  8. transparent taskbar, etc....

transparent taskbar, etc....: How do I get a transparent task bar? Do i have to download and / or install aeroglass and will it work on my current version? And if so, will it still work if I go to a high contrast theme? 147397
  9. Possible to use an old code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Possible to use an old code: Is it possible for me to use a windows 10 code that has been used before (i didnt link it though). Like Ive already activated it on my old pc and i built a new pc so is it possible for me to use that code again....
  10. Taskbar total transparency?

Taskbar total transparency?: Does anybody know whether it is possible to make the Taskbar totally transparent? 125257