Windows 10: Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

Discus and support Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been having some interference issues between my wireless headset and a wireless controller. I have a spare wireless card laying around, would I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/a-dessine, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

I have been having some interference issues between my wireless headset and a wireless controller. I have a spare wireless card laying around, would I be able to put it in my PC and connect one device to one of the cards, and the other device to the other one?

submitted by /u/a-dessine
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/a-dessine, Dec 1, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 1, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Dec 1, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once?

1. Is it possible to use two Bluetooth cards at once? - Similar Threads - possible Bluetooth cards

2. Using two flash drives at once

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using two flash drives at once: Can you put in a second flash drive when there is already one in there or would there be an issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-flash-drives-at-once/89776d1f-51f1-431f-a726-225005b1257a
  3. Using two flash drives at once

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Using two flash drives at once: Can you put in a second flash drive when there is already one in there or would there be an issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-flash-drives-at-once/89776d1f-51f1-431f-a726-225005b1257a
  4. Using two flash drives at once

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know how to use two different Bluetooth speakers at once in windows 10?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ragnatoa [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pqq2fe/anyone_know_how_to_use_two_different_bluetooth/
  6. Is there a way to use two graphics drivers at once?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to use two graphics drivers at once?: Recently discovered that if I want to connect a second monitor to my laptop then it forces it to use intel integrated graphics for both screens - Meaning that if I want to play a game I have to disconnect the monitor. Is there a way to make my main (laptop) screen run on my...
  7. Two bluetooth headsets at once?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Two bluetooth headsets at once?: Hi, I recently got some BT earbuds with an integrated microphone and I wanted to use it for gaming sessions (talk and listen at the same time). I soon discovered that in order to do that, the listening quality must drop dramatically (can't use it both ways unless the heaset...
  8. Use for two different Graphics cards?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Use for two different Graphics cards?: I've sent my 2080ti out for repair so in the mean time I bought an RX580 to get me by. If or When the 2080 comes back is there any reason to keep the 580 installed? I'm running 2 32" TV's and a 55"4K UHD as my main display. 1360x768 - 3840x2160 - 1360x768 Could I run the...
  9. Selecting two windows at once? Is this possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selecting two windows at once? Is this possible?: I have two diffirent windows i need to be able to input keys into at the same time, basically i need to be able to have both windows selected at once. Is there a way to do this? Or is there some program that allows you to do this?...
  10. is it possible to have two different nvidia cards in a computer?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    is it possible to have two different nvidia cards in a computer?: Hi, my laptop has 2 nvidia 765m graphic cards, by the look of it one of them is not working properly, now i bought a geforce 980m to replace it with the dead card. my question is, is it possible to have two different models of nvidia graphic cards on the main board? can...