Windows 10: Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software?

Discus and support Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; I'm curious... Through (free) Hyper-V? What about via (paid) VMware Workstation, version 15 or 16?? TIA *Smile 166299 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Compumind, Oct 14, 2020.

1. Compumind Win User

Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software?

I'm curious...

Through (free) Hyper-V?

What about via (paid) VMware Workstation, version 15 or 16??

TIA

*Smile

:)

Compumind, Oct 14, 2020

2. Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software?

it must use the clover (unofficial) bootloader (no, it is NOT a part of linux/kvm/qemu) for vm to boot macos so the same problem
    Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software? [​IMG]

muchomurka, Oct 14, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Mac OS X 10.4.6 Update Released

Apple has released the latest update from Mac OS X 10.4.5 to version 10.4.6 on both Intel-based Macs and PowerPC-based Macs. There are two ways to update to Mac OS X 10.4.6: Use Software Update or the standalone installer. This update offers many improvements, including:
    • 802.1X login authentication configurations created in Internet Connect can now be used at the Mac OS X login window, too.
    • You can now copy folders with files to an SMB-based server instead of only the folder being copied and this alert message appearing: "The operation cannot be completed because you do not have sufficient privileges for some of the items."
    • Improves iDisk (WebDAV file system) performance.
    • Resolves an issue in which Mail could unexpectedly quit when lowering the quote level within a reply message.
    • Resolves an issue that could cause Help Viewer to sometimes display a blank window.
    • Includes iSync 2.2 which provides support for additional mobile phones.
    Go to this page, for full issues list and additional information about the instalation.

Source: Apple

malware, Oct 14, 2020
  4. malware Win User

Apple Mac OS X 10.5.7 Update Released

Good news, Mac users, as it looks like Apple is kicking 10.5.7 update of Mac OS X Leopard. Apple recommends this update to all users running Mac OS X Leopard. This upgrade includes general operating system fixes that enhance the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac. For detailed information on the update, please visit this website here. You can obtain the update from either the Software Update option found in your Apple menu, or from the links below:
    General
    • Includes latest security fixes.
    • Includes additional RAW image support for several third-party cameras.
    • Improves performance of video playback and cursor movements for recent Macs with NVIDIA graphics.
    • Resolves an issue with Dvorak keyboard layout in Mac OS X 10.5.6.
    • Improves the reliability and accuracy of Unit Converter, Stocks, Weather and Movies Dashboard widgets.
    • Addresses a situation that may cause issues when logging into Gmail.
    • Improves reliability when syncing contacts with Yahoo!.
    • Expansion Slot Utility for Mac Pro now reports the correct PCIe slot configuration.
    • Improves network performance when connected to certain Ethernet switches that have Flow Control enabled.
    • Improves stability for network home directories hosted by Mac OS X Server v10.4.
    • Improves Finder search results for network volumes that may not support Spotlight searching, such as Mac OS X Server v10.4, Time Capsule, and third-party AFP servers.
    • Includes several improvements to Directory Service and Client Management, which are described in the About Mac OS X Server 10.5.7 Update article.
    iCal
    • Improves overall reliability with CalDav.
    • Improves reliability when automatically syncing with MobileMe.
    Mail
    • Addresses reliability and sync issues with Notes.
    • Addresses an issue that may cause the BCC field to populate incorrectly when redirecting a message from the Sent mailbox.
    Parental Controls
    • Improves consistency with Parental Controls and application restrictions.
    • Addresses an issue in which time limits may not work properly with full-screen games and Fast User Switching.
    Printing
    • Resolves an issue that may cause certain third-party printers to print to the incorrect paper tray.
    • Non-admin user accounts can now be allowed to add and remove printers by enabling Parental Controls and selecting "Can administer printers".
    • Includes other printing reliability and stability improvements.
    Source: Neowin.net

malware, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Is it possible to virtualize Mac OS X without any additional software? - Similar Threads - possible virtualize Mac

2. Is it possible to make my taskbar look like this without any external software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to make my taskbar look like this without any external software?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GanimetYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l7qahb/is_it_possible_to_make_my_taskbar_look_like_this/
  3. Windows on Mac without Mac OS

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows on Mac without Mac OS: Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so please recommend where if not! I recently messed up when resetting my MacBook Pro mid-2012 to factory settings and now only have internet recovery as an option, which does not work. So for the time being I installed Windows...
  4. How to connect a qemu / kvm mac os x guest os to internet inside WSL2

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to connect a qemu / kvm mac os x guest os to internet inside WSL2: Hello. I've installed ubuntu 20.04 on WSL2 and I started a VM with qemu and kvm,running mac os x as guest os. It works great,except for the configuration of the net. Infact it is not able to connect to internet. Sometime from WSL I get a 192.x.x.x ip number,like :...
  5. WINDOWS TO MAC OS X

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WINDOWS TO MAC OS X: How do I convert my desktop PC with Windows 10 to Mac os x? I am a Producer and Sound Engineer, so I work with music quite frequently. I prefer working on my projects and day to day work on OS X....
  6. How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to customize Windows OS like Mac OS X?: Hello I'm a Mac user who's moved to PC after decades of Mac use. I do 3D computer graphics. I still do office communication & office work on a Mac laptop and share files via Dropbox. I'd like to customize my PC with various add-ons, but I'm afraid to this without a better...
  7. Additional Virtual desktops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Additional Virtual desktops: I cannot activate any additional virtual desktop. Laptop was bought about 2 months back. ASUS, with intel core i5 8th gen processor, 8 GB RAM. When I activate task view symbol at bottom left of the screen, no additional desktop is seen anywhere on the screen. Is there any...
  8. Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Is it possible to run a separate Windows OS as a Virtual Machine?: Sup pals! I've been googling a bit, but haven't pin pointed to a solution. I'm trying to achieve something a la parallels, in which I'd have a separate Windows installation and I can either boot directly to it, or run it as a virtual machine. I've seen that you can...
  9. Install Mac OS X

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Install Mac OS X: Hello everyone I would like to install Mac OS X in hyper-v (or any VM ) inside Windows 10 Any way to do that? If there is please show me how to do that. 93920
  10. Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan

in Windows 10 Support
    Dual Boot Windows 10 on Mac OS X El Capitan: Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with running windows 10 through boot camp on mac os x? I currently am experiencing glitchy display images as well as not being able to use the search bar next to the windows start menu. 8036