Windows 10: Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

Discus and support Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I was thinking about trying a NDS emulator, and I choose DeSmuMe, and the web page said I needed to download the stable release, and a patch, but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Shnat, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Shnat Win User

Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

So, I was thinking about trying a NDS emulator, and I choose DeSmuMe, and the web page said I needed to download the stable release, and a patch, but when I downloaded the patch, Windows Defender blocked it, because it detected the next virus on it: Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl

So I was wondering if is it really a virus, or just a false alarm, here's the link to the patch download:

https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/1f43n7933kqradx9/artifacts/desmume%2Fsrc%2Ffrontend%2Fwindows%2F__bins%2FDeSmuME-VS2019-x64-Release.exe

If it doesn't work, here's the link to the patch download page

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/zeromus/desmume/build/artifacts

:)

Shnat, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Robert11 Win User

eDellRoot Certificate Problem: Patch Available To Fix It Now ?

Hi,

The Patch you suggested worked well, and fast.
    Sure a lot easier than following 17 steps !

Any idea when the new Patch for the new problem will be available ?

Will it be posted here ? Where ?

Thanks again for all the help,
    Bob

Robert11, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Robert11 Win User
    Dell Removal Patches For Their Second Problem. (New Pc's With)

Hello,

Regarding those two bad items (virus' ?) that Dell included with
    their new shipped PC's after, I think, Aug. of this year.

Blame it on my age now, but I don't recall their names.
    One of them, had something like "Dellroot...", I think.

They issued a simple patch for the removal of the first.
    I did that one.

Have they issued a Patch for the second one yet ? IF so, Where can I find it ?
    I really don't want to go thru a 17 step removal process.

Thanks,
    Bob

Robert11, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

Clean the Virus

Hi,

Virus infection usually happens on a computer when it is exposed to an infected website or removable devices. For us to help you clean the malware on your device, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Did you encounter any error messages related to having a virus infection on your device?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest running any available antivirus software on your PC. It would be very helpful to us if you could also provide the result of the antivirus scan process.

Looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch

1. Is it really a virus?: DeSmuMe Patch - Similar Threads - really virus DeSmuMe

2. A really advanced Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A really advanced Trojan virus: can you help me about my virus, I did a re install windows 3 times and the virus still persist, I ran a Kaspersky rescue disk, emsisoft emergency kit, microsoft safety scanner and Tron script nothing of them work, can you please help me about this virus? maybe it was fileless...
  3. A really advanced Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A really advanced Trojan virus: can you help me about my virus, I did a re install windows 3 times and the virus still persist, I ran a Kaspersky rescue disk, emsisoft emergency kit, microsoft safety scanner and Tron script nothing of them work, can you please help me about this virus? maybe it was fileless...
  4. A really advanced Trojan virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is this really a virus?

Is this really a virus?: I bought an ASUS laptop three days ago with Windows 11 Home S which I changed to Windows 11 Home.I installed only a few programs, which I can list: 7-zip, Adobe Acrobat DC, AnyDesk, Chrome, LibreOffice, Remote Utilities - Viewer.I only went online to download these programs...
  6. utweb.exe is really virus?

utweb.exe is really virus?: µTorrent Web is torrent web by owned bittorrentwhy utweb.exe has Misleading:Win32/Lodi information report windows defender:Alert level: LowStatus: ActiveDate: 01/12/2021 5:51 amCategory: Potentially Unwanted SoftwareDetails: This program displays deceptive product...
  7. Do I REALLY have a virus or malware?

Do I REALLY have a virus or malware?: I just got a NAS. I copied some files to it. Then I ran an antivirus program from the NAS and scanned the files and I got 3 hits so far. I got Win.Virus.Sality-6822589-0 Win.Trojan.Badjoke-7 Microsoft Security Intelligence says that Defender detects...
  8. I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it

I got a really bad virus, how to get rid of it: short story long, I got a really bad virus that puts . npsk at after the format like .jpg.npsk but when I change it back to . jpg it just shows as corrupted and they left a note to send 980$ to send me a software to remove it, fk them, any help with this problem cuz it did...
  9. Really bad virus

Really bad virus: i have a really bad virus on my computer. Whenever i try to get on the pc crashes, with “BAD POOL HEADER” and it only crashes no matter what. I have tried thr windows recovery option, crashes. Doing Troubleshoot>Reset this pc>remove all my files>just remove my files>Reset and...
  10. If Defender erases some virus crap -- is it really gone?

If Defender erases some virus crap -- is it really gone?: I've only been a PC user since 14 or so months ago and I got my first virus activity. [img] It's weird that only a full scan picked it up. I say weird because why would Windows say I'm always protected if it didn't protect me from these viruses? Anyway I used WD...