Windows 10: Is it safe download IDM?

Discus and support Is it safe download IDM? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I asked to the HP Support, and they said downloaded Third party apps isn't safe, Is that true?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Richard1_P, Nov 25, 2021.

1. Is it safe download IDM?

I asked to the HP Support, and they said downloaded Third party apps isn't safe, Is that true?

:)

Richard1_P, Nov 25, 2021

2. Smart Screen Problem while accessing Internet Download Manager (IDM) on Windows 10

Hello Harshil,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    • Is it on Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    Suggest you to check with the below steps and see if it helps.

* Right-click on the Internet Download Manager (IDM)
    shortcut file. I mean the .exe file through which you launch the application.

* Select Properties,

* Go to Compatibility tab,

* Check if Run this program as an administrator check box is selected. If yes, then try to clear or uncheck it.

* Click Apply/OK.

Now try to launch the application to see if it makes any difference. If possible, try to restart your computer once to see if it works fine.

Let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 25, 2021
  3. idm error 0x80040154

Hi,

This error comes because IDM has not integrated properly.

• Run as IDMan.exe with administrator priviledges.
    • Close idm completely by going task manager->right click on IDM.exe->end process.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Again run the Internet download manager normally.

VinOth_VingO, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Is it safe download IDM?

Solve this IDM issue

How can I make Internet Download Manager (IDM) capture downloads of programs other than browsers (e.g. Windows update or advanced driver updater)?

Analog_Interface, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Is it safe download IDM?

1. Is it safe download IDM? - Similar Threads - safe download IDM

2. IDM Portable?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IDM Portable?: Hello, Windows_7_2009 here. Is there any Portable of IDM that is not paid and by i mean the portable i mean it dosen't need admin rights to install that programCPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200GGPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8VRAM: I don't knowRAM: 8GB 5,93 is usableOS: Windows 10 Professional...
  3. IDM Portable?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IDM Portable?: Hello, Windows_7_2009 here. Is there any Portable of IDM that is not paid and by i mean the portable i mean it dosen't need admin rights to install that programCPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3200GGPU: AMD Radeon Vega 8VRAM: I don't knowRAM: 8GB 5,93 is usableOS: Windows 10 Professional...
  4. Can't download through IDM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download through IDM: For last few days i am unable to download through my Internet Download Manager. Till 4-5 days it was working fine. I feel something went wrong in settings. Can anybody help resolving the issue. I mostly download files from Nitroflare.com....
  5. Can't download through IDM

Can't download through IDM: For last few days i am unable to download through my Internet Download Manager. Till 4-5 days it was working fine. I feel something went wrong in settings. Can anybody help resolving the issue. I mostly download files from Nitroflare.com....
  6. Is it safe download IDM?

Is it safe download IDM?: I asked to the HP Support, and they said downloaded Third party apps isn't safe, Is that true? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-download-idm/bf79a06a-46a9-4713-852b-7eb75caa79b9
  7. Problem with IDM!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IDM!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I don't want to Launch IDM at startup. Is there any way to download files automatically without starting manually or launching at...
  8. Problem with IDM!

Problem with IDM!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I don't want to Launch IDM at startup. Is there any way to download files automatically without starting manually or launching at...
  9. Problem with IDM!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to Set IDM to scan downloads with Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to Set IDM to scan downloads with Windows Defender?: Just finished removing my paid AVG after so many years to give Defender a try for a while. What I need to know is which file (if any) do I tell IDM to use to scan completed downloaded files? Is "MpCmdRun.exe" the correct file? Thanks. 56251