Windows 10: Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

Discus and support Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Been hearing a lot of negative feedbacks about 2004, so I've been putting off installing the update. Windows 10: Microsoft fixes these annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by gary st, Sep 14, 2020.

1. gary st Win User

Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

gary st, Sep 14, 2020
  2. OldNavyGuy, Sep 14, 2020
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 14, 2020
  4. Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

1. Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004? - Similar Threads - Safe Update 2004

2. How safe is it to rollback release 2004?

in Windows 10 Support
    How safe is it to rollback release 2004?: A couple of days ago MS pushed me real hard to upgrade to 2004. In my naivety I assumed that it being rolled out months ago would have the worst bugs fixed now. I upgraded my desktop PC without any problems, so I proceeded to upgrade my laptop as well. Unfortunately, after a...
  3. Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it Safe Now to Update to 2004?: Been hearing a lot of negative feedbacks about 2004, so I've been putting off installing the update. Windows 10: Microsoft fixes these annoying issues as it expands version 2004 rollout - TechRepublic Windows 10 Upgrade Warnings Against Version 2004 - SoftwareTested And It...
  4. is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is it safe to download and install windows 2004 update: my laptop is old should i go for it submitted by /u/SilentxD_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ig96by/is_it_safe_to_download_and_install_windows_2004/
  5. Safe to update to 2004?

Safe to update to 2004?: Is it safe yet? Or am i gonna be dealing with bsod and bugs submitted by /u/OpCole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/id1ldl/safe_to_update_to_2004/
  6. Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?

Safe to install 2004 update or still buggy?: I'm currently on 1909 version and I've gone through several posts about the 2004 update in this subreddit and r/windows and saw some people had issues while some had little to no problem. Thing is that my laptop is my daily driver and I don't want to face any bugs or...
  7. 2004, should it be installed by now?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    2004, should it be installed by now?: Hi I am running windows 10 pro, the build is 18363.997, version 1909 installed 12/06/2019 The 2004 update was showing on my computer for a few weeks saying my pc was not ready. then it became available but it did not install correctly. I have the following error messages...
  8. W10 V 2004 safe to install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 V 2004 safe to install?: Just rec'd, via Windows update, that a new features update 2004 is available to install. I've read various post saying it has lots of issues. So the question is should I just stay with V 1903 for the time being until I see more positive comments regarding the 2004 issues? I...
  9. is updating windows 10 safe now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is updating windows 10 safe now: hello can any one tell me if I can safely update windows 10 now I have seen that the new update delate files and I don't want that to happened to me so I want to know if I can go ahead n up date now if the problem have been fix...
  10. Is CCleaner safe now ?!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is CCleaner safe now ?!: So guys i was wondering is it safe to use CCleaner, even i tested the latest version on Virustotal and still shows 2/62 infected !? [img] 95083