Windows 10: Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet?

Discus and support Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have blocked all automatic updates since my computer installed Windows 2004because, at a minimum of 5 times within a week, my computer froze and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HindieDershowitz, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet?

I have blocked all automatic updates since my computer installed Windows 2004because, at a minimum of 5 times within a week, my computer froze and reinstalled the latest Windows update. This wiped out all of my settings and several of my apps. I want to know if this bug has been repaired and I can allow any updates. Thanks

:)

HindieDershowitz, Sep 25, 2020
  2. temp02 Win User

win 7 cant install update

• Boot into safe mode;
    • Open Code: %temp%[/quote] on Explorer;
    • Delete everything inside it;
    • Reboot;
    • Try to apply updates again;
    • PROFIT?

temp02, Sep 25, 2020
  3. niko084 Win User
    Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 25, 2020
  4. 3Colors Win User

Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet?

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet? :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet?

1. Is it safe to allow Windows2004 update to install yet? - Similar Threads - safe allow Windows2004

2. is it safe to install these updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it safe to install these updates: pls check and say if all these updates are safe to install https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-safe-to-install-these-updates/44ff1dcd-6acf-4ee8-a840-ce9e6c0be985
  3. Is it safe yet to install the feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe yet to install the feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1?: The last time I installed it, it broke several things on my computer and I had to uninstall it. Is it even worth installing? submitted by /u/HotAZGuy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/o9pu6j/is_it_safe_yet_to_install_the_feature_update_to/
  4. windows2004

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows2004: sn750 dump dump https://cowtransfer.com/s/a2249b02248b43 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows2004/783e0859-24ab-4b0b-87c8-aad58cd083da
  5. May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    May UPDATE has not yet arrived yet: Am I right in thinking it is not surprising that the May UPDATE has not yet become available? My Tablet PC will not have been in the first waves and I know MS is being cautious, for good reasons. I am getting impatient though, because I am struggling with some issues which I...
  6. Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING

Windows Update Installed yet showing PENDING: Hello -- Windows 10 PRO x64. Recently installed "cumulative update for Windows 10...". KB4549951 shows as installed yet continues to be in "pending" state in Windows Update. If I manually download from Microsoft Catalog and execute installer, I see pop-up "already...
  7. Is it safe to install windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to install windows update: Back in January when the NSA released information regarding that security flaw and urged everyone to install the patch asap I updated my main PC. However, I forgot to update my laptop and was wondering if it is safe to install the update now? submitted by /u/TheLateTV...
  8. Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hey, is this winrmsrv.exe safe to allow in the firewall?: Regardless it being from microsoft, I could not find so much info about it in the Internet. It seems to be some Remote related service, but it was strange to show up all of nothing after I starting my computer today. [ATTACH] Thanks in advance....
  9. Is it safe to update to 1803 or newer yet? (From Version 16299.12)

Is it safe to update to 1803 or newer yet? (From Version 16299.12): Hi there, after reading about all of the issues regarding 1803 I decided to wait before updating. Does anyone know if the issues are patched or fixed now? I hear a new update is coming out, I could wait for that, but given it is MS the problems might exist in that update as...
  10. No Creator's Update Yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Creator's Update Yet?: My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update. 82161