Windows 10: Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Discus and support Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not. Furthermore, Geekbench... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by oemSoft, Jan 26, 2020.

1. oemSoft Win User

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

Referring to following video, I would like to know on whether his approach is safe to boost up the CPU performance or not.

Furthermore, Geekbench would send report to data collection, is there any tools to measure CPU benchmarks without send report to third party?

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8unagKHPGt8

:)

oemSoft, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

INCORRECT CPU FREQUENCY READING

Hello Muhammad,

CPU usage depends on the applications that are open to your device. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Can you include a screenshot of the CPU reading?
    • Have you tried performing a
      clean boot
      to eliminate software conflicts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jan 26, 2020
  3. how to boost nokia e63 cpu speed

hello, please i am wondering if it is possible to boost the cpu speed of nokia e63, become its usually slow when performing various task like 1. When installing an application 2. When opening some big third party applications like opera mini, whats app,
    and some games 3. When removing an application, these are the areas where i,ve noticed nokia e63 being slow

dolpher---01, Jan 26, 2020
  4. Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

CPU performance at 80% utilisation.

Hi,

In order for us to properly address your issue, we would like to ask a few questions with the CPU performance.

• Have you made any changes or updates to your PC prior to this?
    • When did you start experiencing this issue?
    To troubleshoot and diagnose the issue, we suggest that you refer to this
    Wiki article
    created by

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP).

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that?

1. Is it safe to boost up CPU performance like that? - Similar Threads - safe boost CPU

2. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  3. Glance At & Boost Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Glance At & Boost Performance: Decided to share these thoughts, ideas & suggestions. The intent is 1 to offer a quick easy glance at performance and 2 boost performance actually, specifically RAM usage with A click.>> Install Dev Home and set it up showing certain of its widgets. This can, of course, be...
  4. About Processor Performance Boost.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Processor Performance Boost.: So i enabled PPB from a the Registry Editor because i was facing high temps while playing God Of War on ultra. I was touch 100 degrees on its default setting which was "aggressive" on both battery and plugged in. After disabling it i now get 60-75 degrees which is pretty...
  5. About Processor Performance Boost.

About Processor Performance Boost.: So i enabled PPB from a the Registry Editor because i was facing high temps while playing God Of War on ultra. I was touch 100 degrees on its default setting which was "aggressive" on both battery and plugged in. After disabling it i now get 60-75 degrees which is pretty...
  6. Gaming laptop performance boost

Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  7. Gaming laptop performance boost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming laptop performance boost: I have an Aorus Gaming laptop with an i7 12700h and a 3070 laptop gpu and I am not getting the maximum performance out of it and not really getting my moneys worth, if anyone has tips on how to get more performance please feel free to give me answers. Thanks and have an...
  8. CPU Boost App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU Boost App: I can't find any of easy cpu boost app but all cpu boost is very complicated to configure. Is there any cpu boost app that can clear cpu usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-boost-app/1e4bf9d3-6f9d-44e5-811e-51a6d775c2d2
  9. CPU Boost App

CPU Boost App: I can't find any of easy cpu boost app but all cpu boost is very complicated to configure. Is there any cpu boost app that can clear cpu usage? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-boost-app/1e4bf9d3-6f9d-44e5-811e-51a6d775c2d2
  10. Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there requirements for performance boost mode in performance option: I have an i5 3470 and i stumbled upon some documentation of a hidden power setting called performance boost mode...has anyone tried this besides me? Its a pretty legit setting. When i was copying a 2gb file after setting the performance boost mode to aggressive my copying...