Windows 10: Is it safe to clean windows registry?

Discus and support Is it safe to clean windows registry? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Does cleaning windows registry using a third party app safe and does it really increase PC performance ? If safe, then how should we clean windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AssadullahAsif, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Is it safe to clean windows registry?

Does cleaning windows registry using a third party app safe and does it really increase PC performance ? If safe, then how should we clean windows registry?

:)

AssadullahAsif, Nov 7, 2018

2. Problem with APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7

Everytime I try and start APK Registry Cleaning Engine 2002++ SR-7 I get this really slow window that starts to open. The program itself says it running but it looks more like a virus or something (I know its not). I downloaded it from the download section. Any suggestions?

TheMailMan78, Nov 7, 2018
  3. newguy24 Win User
    registry cleaners?cleaning PC?

hey guys what are some good registry cleaners out there? and some good cleaning programs?
    right now i have
    CClean
    Cleanup!
    Superantispyware
    Avast
    Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    Microsoft Security Essentials

get a new system would like it to stay clean, also cleaning out the old system would like the windows registry fixed...he doesn't want me to reformat *Confused Is it safe to clean windows registry? :confused: so im doing the best in cleaning i can but i know there some registry issues....should i just reinstall windows with out deleted everything?possible?

newguy24, Nov 7, 2018
  4. Is it safe to clean windows registry?

registry defraggers- safe?

You've got backup/reorg in it...

When you run its backup? You are compacting & restoring it... next boot, you get a diff. registry internally (re-org'd)...

(All in 1 step)

1.) Hit Shift+F

2.) Rightclick on the screen & use its popup menu item for "Backup Registry Files"

3.) Use the program's trayicon rightclick menu for popup menu item "Backup Registry Files"

4.) Use the MAINTENANCE menu for "Backup Registry Files"

Start that procedure, via any of those 4 methods, & you'll see it work...

(It may lag you a bit while running, but not long on today's machines)

APK

P.S.=>
    Nope, you are right on that, I need to get some sleep or something... that is a mistake here on my part, good catch, thanks for correction on it... apk

Alec§taar, Nov 7, 2018
Thema:

Is it safe to clean windows registry?

1. Is it safe to clean windows registry? - Similar Threads - safe clean registry

2. Is it safe to edit registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to edit registry?: HelloI wanted to change the size of my taskbar icons in Windows 7 to a custom size, but for that I needed to edit the registry and so I am not sure if it is safe to do so. I found from a website that to set a custom size of icons on the taskbar, u need to edit the HKEY_USERS...
  3. Is it safe to edit registry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it safe to edit registry?: HelloI wanted to change the size of my taskbar icons in Windows 7 to a custom size, but for that I needed to edit the registry and so I am not sure if it is safe to do so. I found from a website that to set a custom size of icons on the taskbar, u need to edit the HKEY_USERS...
  4. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cleaning registry: I recently had some problems with a software. It behaved very weird. I already tried uninstalling (with clean registry entries) and removed any files that I could find(and delete) related to that software. Didn’t work. Would running Ccleaner registry cleaner help? After...
  5. Cleaning registry

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cleaning registry: Is there any native method to clean my system registry from my past installed programs ? Or, what kind of software should I used for this task, safely ? I am using Win10, 64bit, version 1909. 158568
  6. Registry Cleaning tools

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Registry Cleaning tools: I have been a long time user of certain utilities that automate the general health status of the PC This includes such cleansing as unnecessary file removal - registry cleaning - bleaching of free space among others. Now I find that enhancement of such application may not...
  7. How to clean registry?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to clean registry?: hi, I have a lot of leftovers from files I deleted or uninstalled, how do I clean it in registry? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clean-registry/d18cb75d-6e3e-4059-bf50-1c59e1588556"
  8. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Hello, Recently when I ran Ccleaner to chk the registry, there were many 'Application paths Issues' from the downloads folder. These download items are not anymore in the downloads folder, some download items were deleted, some others were used such as videos, music,...
  9. How safe is it to clean Registry after 10586 update?

How safe is it to clean Registry after 10586 update?: As you can see it shows a lot of stuffs that need to be cleaned in Registry. Is it safe to clean it the whole or maybe I could choose to clean the non system registries only or something? 30360
  10. Registry Cleaning

Registry Cleaning: Forgive me if this isn't the right thread to put this in. I have used CCleaner since Windows 7, 8, and 8.1. I am debating on installing it on Windows 10 right now but I've heard some things about Reg Cleaning. I was wondering if it really is bad to run reg cleaners and if so...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. is it safe to clean registry files