Windows 10: Is it safe to delete Windows.Graphics.winmd to fix a problem?

Discus and support Is it safe to delete Windows.Graphics.winmd to fix a problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so my audit failures list this as the reason why I'am getting them in the first place for Netflix and Hulu from the windows 10 store. Can I delete... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, May 31, 2017.

1. Redbatman Win User

Is it safe to delete Windows.Graphics.winmd to fix a problem?

Okay so my audit failures list this as the reason why I'am getting them in the first place for Netflix and Hulu from the windows 10 store. Can I delete it or find a way to download a new one to fix the old one.

:)

Redbatman, May 31, 2017

2. Is it safe to delete a file from C:\Recovery ?

I do not want a larger laptop, and I do not want to buy another laptop. I just want to use the laptop I bought especially for travelling.

Ron

Ron Hewett, May 31, 2017
  3. photismos Win User
    Is it safe to delete a file from C:\Recovery ?

I'm wondering the same thing, but how aggravating is stupid? Thanks for asking the simple question none of these 'experts' managed to answer, i.e., Can you delete Recover? Can we live without it? Have you?

Seems to be that if we need a straight yes or no with a few conditions, this really isn't the place to be. Why is that? Shall we ask the **** here who thought we could forget all about the 32-GB SSD permanently affixed to the damn mobo? We better be careful,
    because if these cheap pansies get the idea our problem isn't big enough for them, they might advise we create a bigger problem than the one we originally had... 'Smart' guys. Stupid people...

photismos, May 31, 2017
Thema:

Is it safe to delete Windows.Graphics.winmd to fix a problem?

1. Is it safe to delete Windows.Graphics.winmd to fix a problem? - Similar Threads - safe delete Graphics

2. is it safe to delete these

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it safe to delete these: I asked a similar question yesterday i learned of mroe folder i could delete but again i need an expert input. can I delete all these all these folders as well?[ATTACH]...
  3. Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10: i fix that problem. i find a file for install driver intel hd graphic 3000 (for win 8 64 bit ,version 9.17.10.4229 ,WDDM 1.2) that install on windows 10 1903 and now fix my problem screw up screen and black screen. go to below link and install it:...
  4. Safe to delete Windows.Old?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Safe to delete Windows.Old?: I received a Windows update about a month ago (July 2019). The old Windows folder was renamed to Windows.Old. Is it safe to delete that folder now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-to-delete-windowsold/16ca21b5-8621-40f0-9252-adee17949c3b"
  5. Is it safe to delete these folders?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is it safe to delete these folders?: Greetings, Chrome 74 now says "Your browser is managed by your organization". I'm not part of an organization. I've been searching for a solution, but most people suggest using Group Policy Editor (gpedit.msc). However, I have the Home edition of Windows, which doesn't...
  6. Is SoftwareDistribution safe to delete

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is SoftwareDistribution safe to delete: Hello i don't know if SoftwareDistribution is safe to delete because it takes 6 gigabytes of space and my pc has only 2 gigabytes left of free space should i delete it or no!!!...
  7. Safe Mode on boot menu wont delete+fix

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Safe Mode on boot menu wont delete+fix: Hi this is a desktop with windows 10, I used this method>>>>>PUT ONE AT A TIME IN RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR ON COMMAND PROMPT AND HIT ENTER AFTER EACH ONE. THEN GO TO MSCONFIG AND YOU WILL SEE EACH ONE IN THE BOOT MENU FOR WHEN YOU START THE PC UP. bcdedit /copy {Current} /d...
  8. Safe To Delete?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Safe To Delete?: The root directory of my C drive contains stuff that seems like garbage to me. 1. $SysReset: Contains an empty Logs folder. Haven't done any kind of reset/refresh--don't even know what that means. 2. Driver_allOS: Contains a folder called Audio. This contains lots of...
  9. Is it safe to delete Win7?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it safe to delete Win7?: Hi, I installed Windows 10 Pro in 2015. My SSD is running out of room and I'd like to delete the folder "Win7" that was created when I installed 10. Is that safe to do? 100842
  10. Safe to delete Windows.old?

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe to delete Windows.old?: I was purusing my C Drive and noticed Windows.old...just wanted to check if it was safe to delete (imagine upgrade from Slow Ring to Fast Ring 10130 created this) Thanks! I'm on the Fast Ring - I ain't got time for old stuff! 6768