Windows 10: is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

Discus and support is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by makhan10, Feb 6, 2021.

1. makhan10 Win User

is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive

is it safe to delete this folder ?????????????

the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020

it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size

if it is not safe to delete the file can i move it to another drive

:)

makhan10, Feb 6, 2021

2. Can I delete 'Windows10Upgrade' folder?

Hi Kat,

If you wish to delete/remove "Windows10Upgrade" folder, yes, you may do so. We suggest that you check and follow the steps provided by
    Rachelle Gra and Andre Da Costa in this
    thread

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Feb 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Feb 6, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?

Hi A123

Rest assured, you can safely delete the Windows10Upgrade folder once the upgrade has completed, there is no files in that folder that need to be retained and your system or user profile will not be affected by deleting that folder . .

DaveM121, Feb 6, 2021
Thema:

1. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder - Similar Threads - safe delete Windows10Upgrade

2. is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder

in Windows 10 Support
    is it safe to delete Windows10Upgrade folder: i have Windows10Upgrade folder on D Drive is it safe to delete this folder ????????????? the creation date of folder is Friday 1st May 2020 it contain single file name "18362.175.190612-0046.19h1_release_svc_refresh_CLIENTCONSUMER_RET_x64FRE_en-us" of 3.22GB size if it is...
  3. Windows10Upgrade Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows10Upgrade Folder: I was updating new version of windows 10 using windows10upgrader assistant. After 80-90% of updating process due to my internet connection failure, the updating process stopped but the ESD file was left in the windows10upgrade folder. This ESD file size is nearly 3.5GB that...
  4. Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can Windows10Upgrade and WUDownloadCache on D drive be safely deleted?: While cleaning up my three drives I came across these two folders. They are 3GB each which is a lot considering I have almost 500KB left as of now. I couldn't find anything when I dug around on Google other than the two folders usually live on the main drive. Mine does not....
  5. Can I Delete Windows10Upgrade Folder?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I Delete Windows10Upgrade Folder?: The reason I ask this is because for some reason Windows created two Windows10Upgrade folders. One was on C: drive and the other was on D: Drive. It has since cleared the contents of the C: drive folder, but the D: contains to apparently identical files,...
  6. Is it safe to delete "Windows10Upgrade" folder ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it safe to delete "Windows10Upgrade" folder ?: Hello, I have noticed a folder named "Windows10Upgrade" on my external HDD, it dates back to October and contains two .esd files (6.45gb total). So my question is, is it safe to delete please ? submitted by /u/BosskDaBossk [link] [comments]...
  7. How to delete Windows10Upgrade folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete Windows10Upgrade folder in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you have seen a Windows10Upgrade folder in Windows 10 system drive and wondering if you can delete it, then yes, you can. Windows 10 Update Assistant creates the folder. In this post, we will share how you can delete [...] This post How to delete...
  8. Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted?: Can the folder Windows10Upgrade be deleted after upgrading to Windows 10 1903? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-the-folder-windows10upgrade-be-deleted/dbf0bc87-508e-4db2-8c4e-95e5d3cba8d6
  9. Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I delete folder windows10upgrade.?: The folder "windows10upgrade" was created after I used creator to upgrade windows 92358
  10. Delete Windows10Upgrade Folder in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Windows10Upgrade Folder in Windows 10: How to: Delete Windows10Upgrade Folder in Windows 10 What is Windows10Upgrade folder and how to delete Windows10Upgrade folder in Windows 10 [img] Information The "C:\Windows10Upgrade" folder is created when you install the Windows 10 Update Assistant to update to the...