Windows 10: Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no?

Discus and support Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I heard from a Microsoft Employee that you should never use an ext HDD for Microsoft apps from the app store but is it okay if it's from the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chonkerman, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no?

I heard from a Microsoft Employee that you should never use an ext HDD for Microsoft apps from the app store but is it okay if it's from the Xbox (Beta) App? Let me know, answers are appreciated.

:)

chonkerman, Sep 16, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Upcoming Xbox And Windows 10 Beta Game Apps Release Schedule

Read more: Upcoming Xbox Open Beta Release Schedule | Major Nelson

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no?

The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update

Source: The Xbox Beta App on Windows 10 Gets an Update | Windows Experience Blog

See also: Xbox App on Windows 10

Brink, Sep 16, 2019
Thema:

Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no?

1. Is it safe to put games from the Xbox (Beta) app on to an ext hdd or no? - Similar Threads - safe put games

2. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox beta app: My app won't let me sign in. It just acts like I didn't click anything. I've search the web and Uninstalled,reinstalled several times. Everything is up to date. I've seen several people report this problem but I've yet to find a solution. submitted by /u/rpgeeez [link]...
  3. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  4. Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox beta app: There was an app update for Xbox console companion and, as I always do to test, when I launched it afterwards it directed me to the new Xbox beta app. Said it is replacing Xbox console companion. I blindly clicked the link and installed it. Seems a poor shadow of the console...
  5. Can't login in the Xbox Beta app and in any of the games from the game pass

Can't login in the Xbox Beta app and in any of the games from the game pass: I'll try to be as simple as possible.The problem I'm facing is the following: when I open the Xbox Beta app and I try to log in with my account a window pop up and then closes itself without giving me the time to actually log in.Also when I open a game, the last one was Rise...
  6. "Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.

"Xbox Gamepass PC (beta)" app does not install games on my secondary HDD.: It always install them on my SSD boot drive even though im changing the install location to my HDD. I try to move games to my secondary drive via Settings/Apss panel, it just duplicates them to HDD but not "move". All files are still in SSD too. Does anybody have this problem...
  7. xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox beta app: Hello, I recently got a xbox game pass for pc and everytime i install it and try to download sea of thieves i get a blue screen with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. All my drivers are updated, windows is updated, there are no memory issues, and i use windows defender for...
  8. Windows game bar and Xbox beta app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows game bar and Xbox beta app: After I reinstated the payment for game pass ultimate my game bar and app no longer let me access the sign in screen. I have tried resetting and repairing the game bar and app but nothing has worked. I use the game bar quite often and now I can't talk to my friends who play...
  9. Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox game pass app beta, can't put the emulator in the folder: I have just bought the xbox game pass, for windows 10, and I wanted to play MARVEL vs CAPCOM with my wife, but I cant modify anything in the game folder, it just says that I have no permission, BUT I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN PERMISSION TO ALL USERS, and also used the take ownership...
  10. Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games Not Launching on Xbox (Beta) app for PC: Hey guys, After i finish downloading games, such as Astroneer and Wargroove on the Xbox (Beta) app for Windows 10 i am unable to launch these games. Once i press the PLAY button for any of these games nothing happens, however Sea of Thieves does in fact work. Please Help...