Windows 10: is it safe to run pc without ups until i buy new battery.. ?

Discus and support is it safe to run pc without ups until i buy new battery.. ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hello ,, it wil take me atleast two weeks to buy new battery for replacing dead one,, i wanted to know if i can run my desktop pc without ups ,, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ajayhirur, Sep 1, 2019.

1. ajayhirur Win User

is it safe to run pc without ups until i buy new battery.. ?

hello ,,

it wil take me atleast two weeks to buy new battery for replacing dead one,,
    i wanted to know if i can run my desktop pc without ups ,, and with just stabalizer connected ..

:)

ajayhirur, Sep 1, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 1, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Sep 1, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

explorer.exe will not run other than in safe mode

MS suggests:
    Once your PC is in Safe Mode, reinstall your display adapter driver.

• Type device manager into the search box on the taskbar, and then select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display adapter.
    • Right-click the display adapter and select Uninstall > OK.
    • Restart your PC.

dalchina, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

1. is it safe to run pc without ups until i buy new battery.. ? - Similar Threads - safe run without

2. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?: I currently have windows 10 activated on my laptop. I am about to buy a new PC but don't want to buy a new activation code. Is there anyway for me to activate windows on my new PC without buying a new code....
  3. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?: I currently have windows 10 activated on my laptop. I am about to buy a new PC but don't want to buy a new activation code. Is there anyway for me to activate windows on my new PC without buying a new code....
  4. can i activate windows on my new PC without buying a new activation code?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  6. I want to buy New Ram for my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to buy New Ram for my pc: Hey , i want to upgrade my Computer Ram to 8GB ram but i dont know which my Motherboard can support DDR4 8GB RAM or not?PC INFORMATION:Windows 7 64xRam: 2 GBProcessor: Intel Core i7 860Graphic card: GeForce 210 Motherborad: Manufacturer: LENOVAModel: 3269A12BIOS:Brand:...
  7. can you buy me a pc that will run new games

in Windows 10 Customization
    can you buy me a pc that will run new games: "im looking for a cpu that will run the next bohemia interactive military sim game""at the max fps i can get for $800 yes i am" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-buy-me-a-pc-that-will-run-new-games/26e3ca52-1dac-4411-8927-523852cebd3a
  8. Is this license safe to buy?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is this license safe to buy?: https://digibeyk.com/products/microsoft-windows-10-professional-win-10-pro-license-code-key-original-new-1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-license-safe-to-buy/a79a038c-41d7-40f5-94d7-79ddcc214c69"
  9. To buy a new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To buy a new PC: Ok so i need to build a Pc with good, fine settings like 4/8GB ram, 3.0 ghz processor and everything . Can somebody suggest me components???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-buy-a-new-pc/93cf2b3e-64cd-445d-b218-e8a58439c439
  10. Buying a new PC

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Buying a new PC: I will be purchasing a new PC next month. I use Todo Backup to create a system backup. Can I use the backup on a new SSD or would it be wise to do a clean install of Windows 10? I will uninstall the sound card driver and any other drivers that are obsolete because the new PC...