Windows 10: Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side

Discus and support Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically my pc shut down for no reason and I opened up the case for this pc for the first time since it's new to check stuff. I fixed the issue, then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MaxMaxim4, Jul 8, 2021.

1. MaxMaxim4 Win User

Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side

Basically my pc shut down for no reason and I opened up the case for this pc for the first time since it's new to check stuff. I fixed the issue, then I can't get the case's side back into the PC because it's very hard and complicated. I just gave up and put my pc in it's place with the side hanging off the PC. And I wonder, is it safe to run my pc like this?

:)

MaxMaxim4, Jul 8, 2021
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jul 8, 2021
  3. Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 10  

I am stuck in Safe Mode in spite of following all the suggested steps to go back to Normal Startup - Like opening file location of msconfig.exe & running as Administrator. The computer I am trying to get out of safe mode has just been updated from Windows 7.

GreatWhiteNorth, Jul 8, 2021
  4. Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side

PC stuck in Safe mode, unable to boot to Normal mode.

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What error do you get when you try to boot in normal mode?
    • Did you entered Safe mode through Windows Recovery Environment or through System Config?

I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it works:

• Press Windows key + R and type msconfig and hit enter.
    • On the General tab, tap or click the Normal Startup option.
    • On the Boot tab, uncheck all the option under Safe mode.
    • Tap or click OK, when you are prompted to restart the computer, tap or click Restart.

Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Jul 8, 2021
Thema:

Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side

1. Is it safe to run your PC normally with your case open? the side - Similar Threads - safe run normally

2. This app can't run on your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This app can't run on your PC: My PC keeps giving me a message that says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for this PC check with software developer." I disregarded it the first time and just closed it but it keeps coming back. I've looked for solutions everywhere and none of them work. I...
  3. This app can't run on your PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This app can't run on your PC.: Hi,My OS: Windows 10 Home, 64bit, 21H2, 19044.1620Today, this error message windows keeps popping up I have to keep closing it, but it keeps popping up every 5 seconds. I did not do anything, and I am not sure why this happens. I am not even trying to open any apps or to run...
  4. Something is stopping your PC to restart normally

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Something is stopping your PC to restart normally: Today I turned on my PC and it displayed an error massage saying stop code : inaccessible boot device We will restart your PC Then it displayed a repair screen that told me to restart my PC This continued to loop again and again Please help...
  5. This app cant run on your pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This app cant run on your pc: Good Morning, I have a message that reads. This app cant run on your pc To find a version for your pc, check with the software publisher. Does anyone know how to fix this? W...
  6. This app cant run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This app cant run on your pc: hello. can you help me i am opening all my software and its saying "This app can't run on your pc "and they all worked before https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-app-cant-run-on-your-pc/2e356f6b-7363-4fcf-b9da-8d0c4a5446bb
  7. This App can't run on your pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    This App can't run on your pc: Our ERP system is a shortcut on my desktop to an .exe on a server, I can open and run that fine. However I have a file type that I set the default app and select the same path of ther server\exe and I receive the error message. Any suggestion would be great....
  8. This App can't run on your PC

This App can't run on your PC: Hello all, I did a search for my title and found quite a few of these but most were a couple years old or older. I just started recieving this issue right after the big update back at the end of 2017. At first it was very rare that I would get it. Now, after two complete...
  9. This App will not Run on Your PC

in Windows 10 Support
    This App will not Run on Your PC: After trying to install am admittedly sketchy program, all of my applications won't open normally and read "This app can't run on your pc". Only a select number of stock windows apps run normally. I can get most applications to open by selecting "run as administrator", but...
  10. This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...

This app can't run on your PC -To find a version for your PC...: [img] Get this error on 50% of my applications now as of yesterday. First noticed it when trying to run python in powershell, restarted laptop then more applications received this error including text editor. general apps like, utorrent, slack, telegram, atom etc. I...