Windows 10: Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?

Discus and support Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am curious if it is unsafe to uninstall the application Handbrake 1.5.1 from my Windows 11 laptop, or if this is a mandatory part of the system that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by zlloyd1, Jan 30, 2023.

1. zlloyd1 Win User

Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?

I am curious if it is unsafe to uninstall the application Handbrake 1.5.1 from my Windows 11 laptop, or if this is a mandatory part of the system that should not be removed??I only ask because I have been having some lock ups when playing videos in VLC Player, and have tried lowering the resolution to no benefit, so now I am trying to remove apps that may be draining the RAM in the hope that this can correct my problem. One of the apps that I am looking at is called Handbrake 1.5.1, but I have no true understanding of its function unfortunately, and I am here for some clarity before choosing t

:)

zlloyd1, Jan 30, 2023

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11? :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jan 30, 2023
  3. Drone Win User
    Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jan 30, 2023
  4. Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?

Safely remove hardware on Windows 11

I have recently upgraded my PC (ie changed Mobo, CPU, Memory) and installed Windows 11 on the new hardware.

I have 2 disk caddies so I can switch disks as necessary (the C drive is permanently installed, never changes).

On my old system under Windows 10 I could uninstall the disks in the caddies via the "Safely Remove Hardware" feature, but on Windows 11 they never appear in the "Safely Remove Hardware" list. If I plug in a usb stick it does appear in the list.

Any idea how I can get the caddy-mounted disks to appear in the list please?

PeterGrange, Jan 30, 2023
Thema:

Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?

1. Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - safe uninstall Handbrake

2. Programs Safe to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Safe to Uninstall: Hey, I have a Elitebook 840 G5 and I want to know how can I tell if it is safe to uninstall a program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-safe-to-uninstall/8c8686bf-5f12-48fb-9888-fbef7f947b13
  3. Programs Safe to Uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Safe to Uninstall: Hey, I have a Elitebook 840 G5 and I want to know how can I tell if it is safe to uninstall a program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-safe-to-uninstall/8c8686bf-5f12-48fb-9888-fbef7f947b13
  4. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  5. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Revo uninstaller safe?: Is Revo uninstaller safe? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-revo-uninstaller-safe/a6d44878-ac2c-4861-b5d6-ac7351b81eca
  6. Is Revo uninstaller safe?

7. Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?

Is it safe to uninstall Handbrake in Windows 11?: I am curious if it is unsafe to uninstall the application Handbrake 1.5.1 from my Windows 11 laptop, or if this is a mandatory part of the system that should not be removed??I only ask because I have been having some lock ups when playing videos in VLC Player, and have tried...
  8. Looking for a Handbrake alternative

Looking for a Handbrake alternative: Hi I am looking for a more robust trans coder than Handbrake for Windows 10 version 2004 x64, I don't mind if is payware Thank you very much in advance jedi I don't have idea where to start with this result, they are suggesting the "best" Handbrake alternative, usually I...
  9. WebCache.old Is it safe to uninstall it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WebCache.old Is it safe to uninstall it?: I checked on my C: drive and there was this 30 something GB folder named ''WebCache.old''. It shouldn't be something important, right? Is is safe to just delete it? submitted by /u/Sillu1O1 [link] [comments]...
  10. Adding Subtitle with Handbrake

Adding Subtitle with Handbrake: Hello, Recently downloaded some full movie (mp4), and found a Hebrew subtitle. Located both files in a folder, opened the subtitle with Notepad, made some minor editing, saved it (encoding UTF-8) srt file, movie and subtitle same name. Played the movie in any player on...