Windows 10: Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

Discus and support Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it safe to use my debt card to buy games at Microsoft playstore ? The last time I did my card info was stolen and they drained my checking account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by loupinoEJ, Jan 14, 2019.

1. loupinoEJ Win User

Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

Is it safe to use my debt card to buy games at Microsoft playstore ? The last time I did my card info was stolen and they drained my checking account

:)

loupinoEJ, Jan 14, 2019

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Jan 14, 2019
  3. i have to buy games from marketplace but i dont have credit card to buy the game shall i buy the games from debit card ?

i have to buy games from marketplace but i dont have credit card to buy the game shall i buy the games from debit card

Mohd L.Ali, Jan 14, 2019
  4. Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

how to buy apps and games with debit card?

I tried to buy apps and games with my debit card(visa)..bt it shows to chek anthr paymnt method?? Isn't it possible to buy apps and games thru debit card..if yes.how???

arun mukundan, Jan 14, 2019
Thema:

Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

1. Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and... - Similar Threads - safe debt card

2. Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Safe to use chkdsk on MicroSD card?: Hi! While making a complete "from scratch" backup of my expensive 400 GB Micro SD card, I just received an error for two files: --------------------------- Synchredible: synchredible.exe - Corrupt File --------------------------- The file or directory [full file path here]...
  3. Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use a Microsoft gift Card to buy a realm?: I just got Java edition on my pc and need to put a debit card in for a realm, and was planning on using a visa gift card. However, the Mojang website would not accept it. Can I buy a Microsoft gift card and use it to pay for the realm?...
  4. Buying memberships with a gift card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Buying memberships with a gift card: Hi I'm redeeming a $5000 gift card, can I spend that on blockstarplanet to buy a membership? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-memberships-with-a-gift-card/cb5db0de-0507-4d4e-b7a2-d30a47471d36
  5. Which video card to buy

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Which video card to buy: Hey guys I have a HP ZR30w : HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor Product Specifications | HP® Customer Support Specifications of HP ZR30w 30-inch S-IPS LCD Monitor. [IMG] support.hp.com Which has a resolution of 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz. I bought this computer on Amazon but...
  6. Buying products using debit cards.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  7. Buying products using debit cards.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying products using debit cards.: Sir I was buying a product using my debit card but was unable to buy it. I have RuPay debit card. I also tried the netbanking but couldn't find the netbanking link. How can I buy that item? If you cant provide a simple payment system to your customer I should recommend...
  8. Buying with gift card.

Buying with gift card.: I got a gift card for $10.00 USD. But I realized I cannot buy anything that I want with it. I am wondering if I could buy a gift card with that money and give it to my friend who can actually use it?...
  9. Buying with gift cards

Buying with gift cards: I have a question about gift cards. On the buy a gift card web page there's a question that reads "are there any limits to the amount of gift card value that can be spent per day? Yes, you can redeem gift cards to your Microsoft account of up to a total of AU$1,000 on any...
  10. Using gift cards to buy laptop

Using gift cards to buy laptop: Is it possible to use xbox gift cards to buy a laptop from the UK Microsoft store? I have seen a HP laptop at a good price but can get it a little cheaper using gift cards CDKEYS only allows 5 to be bought at a time but cannot see if restrictions also exist to the amount of...