Windows 10: Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

Discus and support Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Is it safe to use my debt card to buy games at Microsoft playstore ? The last time I did my card info was stolen and they drained my checking account... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by loupinoEJ, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:37 AM.

1. loupinoEJ Win User

Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

Is it safe to use my debt card to buy games at Microsoft playstore ? The last time I did my card info was stolen and they drained my checking account

:)

2. Card games lagging!

Hi Helena,

If it's an online game, the lag issue may have been caused by your Internet connection. It can also occur due to the game server issue. We'll need to gather a bit more information to better identify what's causing this. Kindly answer the following:

• Have you made any changes prior to this issue?
    • What card game are you having issues with?
    • Is the issue the same with other games?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?

Meanwhile, if the card game you're playing is downloaded from Windows Store, we suggest running the
    Windows apps troubleshooter. The apps troubleshooter can help resolve issues with games and applications downloaded from Windows Store.

Regards.

3. i have to buy games from marketplace but i dont have credit card to buy the game shall i buy the games from debit card ?

i have to buy games from marketplace but i dont have credit card to buy the game shall i buy the games from debit card

4. Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

how to buy apps and games with debit card?

I tried to buy apps and games with my debit card(visa)..bt it shows to chek anthr paymnt method?? Isn't it possible to buy apps and games thru debit card..if yes.how???

arun mukundan, Jan 14, 2019 at 11:45 AM
Thema:

Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and...

1. Is it safe to use your debt card to buy games? The last time I did my card was breached and... - Similar Threads - safe debt card

2. Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i use xbox one gift cards to buy games from the microsft dtore?: Can I use xbox giftcards on the Microsoft store? I want to buy Forza Horizon 4 on PC because I dont have an Xbox and I dont want to use my credit card.Will the xbox gift cards work in the microsoft windows store?[ATTACH]...
  3. My credit card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My credit card: Im trying to buy the new black ops 4 game but it keeps saying trouble processing pay ment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-credit-card/3ff759b3-af00-4536-8428-464b98ba8f9b
  4. use memory card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    use memory card: I would like to transfer items to memory card. For some reason the card won't take it. I'm getting an error stating I can't update my window because of no space....
  5. Using SD Card

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Using SD Card: Can I use SD card as a recovery device? I don't have flash drive available with 16gb size because im planning on resetting my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/using-sd-card/d77d7bb6-b873-440d-9ec5-d769d2eae873
  6. BSOD's when playing games using Nvidia card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's when playing games using Nvidia card: Hello, I'll try to give as much information as possible. Due to problems with BSOD's in win7 after I started playing World of Warships, I eventually ended up with my laptop not detecting my Nvidia GPU anymore. I recently upgraded to win10 and my Nvidia GPU got detected...
  7. Possible to buy the square Intel antenna without buying a wifi card?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Possible to buy the square Intel antenna without buying a wifi card?: This one: [img] Because my desktop was situated at the other side of the house from the router, I bought what I thought was an official Intel card with this antenna because I knew the longer range and clearance would help. However, once the card came in it turns out...
  8. I have o2micro oz776 card reader..Can i use sim card in it?

I have o2micro oz776 card reader..Can i use sim card in it?: My laptop came with Smart card reader O2 Micro OZ776/777 , and there was already sim card pro in it... Now can i use Sim card in it and what software 98346
  9. Is it my graphics card?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is it my graphics card?: Hey everyone im new to this forum and I need some expertise. I recently built my first pc this summer and ive been having problems for the past 2 months with games crashing. At first they would only crash when a sound or spotify overlay came up. Now im getting graphics...
  10. Did i "Upgrade" my wireless card? (Atheros AR5B195 vs Ralink RT3290)

Did i "Upgrade" my wireless card? (Atheros AR5B195 vs Ralink RT3290): Ok so i just got a a Ralink RT3290 for my laptop. the card that was in there before was a Atheros AR5B195. did i really upgrade? is there any comparisons? 29274