Windows 10: is it safe?

Discus and support is it safe? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In my 'uninstall or change program window' I have ten Microsoft Visual C ++ files. Is it safe to delete all but the last entry?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Terry D H Foster, Aug 10, 2019.

1. is it safe?

In my 'uninstall or change program window' I have ten Microsoft Visual C ++ files. Is it safe to delete all but the last entry?

:)

Terry D H Foster, Aug 10, 2019

2. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Password not accepted in Safe mode

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community forum.

Have you tried all the above steps suggested by Sangeeta Sarkar on September 13, 2015.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you trying to login the Microsoft account or the Local account in safe mode?
    • Did you try with only safe mode or safe mode with networking?
    • What is the critical error you are getting?

If you are using Windows 10. To go to safe mode you have to follow the below steps.

If you are able to go to login screen in normal mode try the below steps to go to safe mode with networking.

• At the login screen click on the power symbol.

• Hold SHIFT + Click Restart.

• After restarting your system, select the Troubleshoot option.

• Select advanced options under
      Troubleshoot screen.

• Click on Startup Settings.

• Click Restart and follow the onscreen steps to go to
      Safe Mode with networking and check if you are able to login.

[*]
    Please get back with more information, we will be glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 10, 2019
  4. is it safe?

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

is it safe?

1. is it safe? - Similar Threads - safe

2. How to boot into Safe Mode from Pwered OFF state

in Windows 10 Support
    How to boot into Safe Mode from Pwered OFF state: I have just upgraded my PC from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 v1903, build 18362.295 and getting into safe mode is different. I know how to boot into safe mode from Windows 10, i.e. the powered ON state, but how do I get my PC to boot into safe mode from the powered OFF state? In...
  3. Safe Boot restart password incorrect

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Safe Boot restart password incorrect: I was active Safe Boot. Then after restart windows 10 in my lonovo lap, i cant access password . Its sayd incorrect .. I check the key bord and tring on screen key bord. Pls help me.....
  4. Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adware in Windows file (MRT), can I safely remove it?: Hi, My Antivirus detected an Adware ( JS: AddLyrics-AB [Adw] ) in C:\Windows\System32\MRT, and I wanted to know if my computer will be affected if I decide to remove it. Thank you...
  5. Can Word and Excel be opened while in safe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can Word and Excel be opened while in safe mode?: So I couldn’t use it then while in safe mode? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-word-and-excel-be-opened-while-in-safe-mode/04693d51-91dd-4618-b88a-214f54f94f85
  6. Safe to delete this registry key?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Safe to delete this registry key?: Hello, I'm trying to convert my user account to a local account. Can I safely delete this registry key? HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\IdentityCRL\StoredIdentities\*** Email address is removed for privacy *** (where "email" is my email username)...
  7. No login screen after recent Windows 10 updates - Dell Inspiron won't boot up in Safe Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No login screen after recent Windows 10 updates - Dell Inspiron won't boot up in Safe Mode: After the most recent windows updates last week I am no longer able to log into windows. Have tried multiple ways to boot up in safe mode to no avail. Ran the built-in recovery mode option on my Dell Inspiron, which fixed a partition issue, but I'm still unable to login....
  8. Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard input hanging (even in safe mode and on a clean installation): I've been having a somewhat perplexing and wholly frustrating experience with an issue on a Win10 machine with the keyboard hanging, input hangs for a few seconds to maybe as long as a minute or two, and then all of a sudden the flurry of keys I've smashed all register more...
  9. W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    W10 blinking in log in screen and when in safe mode: Good afternoon, My computer had an error ("LoginUI.exe") that wouldn't let me log in into my computer, after some messing around the error message stoped but my log in screen keeps on blinking and won't let me log in. I booted in safe mode and after it boots the desktop and...
  10. Stop computer booting into safe mode

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop computer booting into safe mode: My screen started flickering and (following a bad guide) I used msconfig to configure safe mode. Safe mode does not allow PIN login. My password does not work. I am sure that I have remembered it correctly. I can log into https://account.microsoft.com/devices/ and see my...