Windows 10: Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?

Discus and support Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am unable to view my images in slideshow without it quickly moving to the next. Right clicking exits the slideshow mode. All the google searches lead... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Glass-Choice, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?

I am unable to view my images in slideshow without it quickly moving to the next. Right clicking exits the slideshow mode. All the google searches lead back to 2015 and older - Has this not been fixed yet?

submitted by /u/Glass-Choice
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Glass-Choice, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

How to view photos in a Slideshow in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Photo App.

• Select the photo and press F5.

• You will be able to see the photos in slideshow.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Photos slideshow

Hi Michael,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are unable view the photos in slideshow as it repeats after few photos and need to know “How can I change this to show a continuous and non-repeating slideshow?”. We will help you to
    resolve this issue.

Please let us know,

• Where does the photos folder located?

• Did you try to change the folder location and check?

I suggest you to follow the below steps:

Step 1: If the photos folder is located on the desktop, try to create another folder and copy all the content to the newly created folder and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Step 2: Try to create new folder if different location and copy all the content to the newly created folder in different location and add this folder for slideshow and check.

Hope it helps. Please perform the above methods and update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2020
  4. MIRKOSOFT Win User

Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

Hi!

Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack.
    I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0.
    When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607.
    I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow gadget.
    Images slideshow is ok, shuffle, transition, correct folder, next & previous are ok.
    But when I click at button View it displays not full picture.
    It looks that any action is performed 'cause on taskbar blinks button but it's less than second to identify.
    I browsed scripts written for gadget and its settings, no any program association to view picture.
    So, it looks like uses default image viewer of Windows...
    I set as default viewer JPEGImage and I'm satisfied.
    It looks like cosmetic fix, but my slideshow is not photo folder, there are many times important graphic files and I can't access them by gadget, I must to find them manually. So, it looks bit useless.
    If is this not possible to fix, I change folder to nice photos from holiday...

Thank you all.
    Miro

MIRKOSOFT, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next?

1. Is it still not possible to view images in slideshow without them hurrying to the next? - Similar Threads - still possible view

2. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  3. Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Possible Bug: Wallpaper Slideshow and Virtual desktops Task View: So I may have found a bug... not sure if this has been reported or not. I setup a slideshow background on Windows 11 everything works fine. Upon reboot, if I create a new Desktop from the "Task View" button, the desktop wallpaper reverts to the static image. If I then go into...
  4. View updates without resuming them?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    View updates without resuming them?: Is there a way for me the view the update history without resuming the installation of them? I have them paused because of reading the posts about this month's updates. I am running Windows 10 64-bit on a HP Notebook. Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 Home Help me to view externalCD images without saving them to laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Home Help me to view externalCD images without saving them to laptop: Hello, I am new to this laptop and we purchased an external CD DVD player to look at the images we have on CD. How do I look without saving them to my laptop? Many Thanks!...
  6. Location of Image in Slideshow

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Location of Image in Slideshow: I REALLY want to know the location of one of the images that is currently in the slideshow that displays as my lock screen. I am aware that this question has been asked, but the reference given in response by a Micrsoft Agent does not work currently. I have seen the...
  7. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?: Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background” Just wondering.... *Wink thanks 114044
  8. Is 2 Monitors with a slideshow using the same synced images possible?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is 2 Monitors with a slideshow using the same synced images possible?: I recently upgraded from W7 to W10 and overall am pretty happy. I have a twin monitor setup and as a professional photographer use a selection of my portfolio images as my screen background shots. With W7 I had the images change but they were the same image on both monitors....
  9. Slideshow background images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Slideshow background images: I upgraded to 10 from 8.1. In 8.1 I had a slide show desktop background. That carried forward into 10 ( I still have the slideshow background). However, I cannot find where the images are located on the computer. Would like to modify but need to know where they are. 18606
  10. GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem

GadgetPack with SlideShow gadget - image view problem: Hi! Since here came Windows 8, came 8GadgetPack. I have now Windows 10.1511 Pro x64 and installed 8GadgetPack 20.0. When I was downloading gadgetpack, there was note that some gadgets will not work with Windows 10.1607. I updated not, but have problem with SlideShow...