Windows 10: Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...

Discus and support Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "Core isolation "Local Security Authority protection is off. Yor device may be vulnerable. the switch to turn this off and on is in the on position.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by J Alt, Mar 28, 2023.

1. J Alt Win User

Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...

"Core isolation "Local Security Authority protection is off. Yor device may be vulnerable. the switch to turn this off and on is in the on position. How can this be both? Windows is not what it once was? Maybe it is time to spend a little more? Apple has good security is what a friend keeps telling me. Been a life long windows person. But this is an issue "security-related issue" I take seriously! If I need to go through all the hassle of correcting this, why do I want windows? Get you act together! How do you feel?

:)

J Alt, Mar 28, 2023
  2. dd992 Win User
    dd992, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Local Security Authority protection Bug?

Open an admin Command Prompt and run these two commands:

• reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPL" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    • reg add "HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa" /v "RunAsPPLBoot" /t REG_DWORD /d 2 /f
    Restart Windows. That should clear the yellow exclamation warning.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...

Ramesh Srinivasan, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...

1. Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but... - Similar Threads - Apple Core isolation

2. The Core Isolation under Device Security says that my Local Security Authority protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Core Isolation under Device Security says that my Local Security Authority protection...: Hi, I have a HP Pavilion on windows 11. The Core Isolation under Device Security says that my Local Security Authority protection is off and my device may be vulnerable. I am unable to turn this on. Could someone guide me....
  3. Windows security indicates: Under Core Isolation that local security authority protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows security indicates: Under Core Isolation that local security authority protection...: Windows Security indicates I should go to device settings and that under Core Isolation heading I should turn on local security authority protection. How would one go about doing that?I purchased a new windows 11 computer and left it running in S mode. The above issue just...
  4. Windows security indicates: Under Core Isolation that local security authority protection...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows security indicates: Under Core Isolation that local security authority protection...: Windows Security indicates I should go to device settings and that under Core Isolation heading I should turn on local security authority protection. How would one go about doing that?I purchased a new windows 11 computer and left it running in S mode. The above issue just...
  5. local security authority is missing from core isolation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    local security authority is missing from core isolation: I have Windows 11 Version 22H2. Recently I noticed that I was getting a yellow warning on windows security that actions recommended. I went into device security and notice that the issue pertains to core isolation, and it says that my Local Security Authority Protection is...
  6. Core isolation - Local Security Authority protection is off. But everything is on????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core isolation - Local Security Authority protection is off. But everything is on????: Under my device security I have the warning on the Core isolation section "Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable". I go into core isolation details to see what the issue is and everything is on with no issues so not sure what's going on....
  7. Core isolation - Local Security Authority protection is off. But everything is on????

Core isolation - Local Security Authority protection is off. But everything is on????: Under my device security I have the warning on the Core isolation section "Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable". I go into core isolation details to see what the issue is and everything is on with no issues so not sure what's going on....
  8. Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it time for Apple? Core isolation issues. Local Security Authority protection is on but...: "Core isolation "Local Security Authority protection is off. Yor device may be vulnerable. the switch to turn this off and on is in the on position. How can this be both? Windows is not what it once was? Maybe it is time to spend a little more? Apple has good security is what...
  9. Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on: I got a Windows Security warning about my Local Security Authority protection being 'off'. I toggled it to 'on' and it said I have to restart for that to take effect. I did the restart and thought nothing of it. I didn't check that it was all good after the restart, I didn't...
  10. Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on

Core Isolation: Local Security Authority Protection - won't turn on: I got a Windows Security warning about my Local Security Authority protection being 'off'. I toggled it to 'on' and it said I have to restart for that to take effect. I did the restart and thought nothing of it. I didn't check that it was all good after the restart, I didn't...