Windows 10: Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

Discus and support Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesPage6, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

:)

JamesPage6, Sep 2, 2019

2. How to load Apple OS X?

Step 1: Save up extra money
    Step 2: Buy an Apple computer with that extra money.

Seriously though, I'm not sure what you are asking. If you want to install OSX on a PC, there are plenty of websites to explain that, but most forums won't discuss it due to the legality issues. There are ways to virtualize it, but it isn't legal due to Apple's policies.

DeaconFrost, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Apple iPhone in Autoplay list

I am unable to remove the listing in Autoplay for Apple Iphone and I spent numerous hours trying to remove it with no luck at all. I followed the steps using the registry as well, still it is shown on the AutoPlay listing.
    Spoke to one IT helpdesk agent and said the only way to get rid of it is to just reinstall Windows in order to remove that option from the list.

I even re-inserted my iPhone to my machine and uninstalled the drivers from Device Manager under Portable Devices.

Obsolete devices in Autoplay list multiple entries for same - Microsoft Community

Update >> I managed to remove it under Devices and Printers. Looks like it does not work under Device Manager.

win10freak, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

Unable to rent or buy Movies from Microsoft store

Hello Josh,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Do you receive any error while buying or renting Movies?
    2. Were you able to buy or rent movies from Microsoft store with the same Microsoft account previously?
    3. Have you tried using the Microsoft store website to buy or rent movies?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Verify the region, date & time settings.

1. Press the Windows key + I to open Settings.
    2. Tap or click Time & language.
    3. Select either Date & time or Region & language and check all settings.

Method 2:

Reset the Microsoft store app.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type ‘wsreset’ and hit enter.

For more information you can refer the articles
    limits on the money in your Microsoft account
    and

How to buy or rent Movies & TV content on Windows 10

Also, for a quick status check the payments option under your Microsoft account, you can also contact our

customer support team

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft?

1. Is it time to buy an Apple and ditch Microsoft? - Similar Threads - buy Apple ditch

2. Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport: Sjusrrdyhuhrrj6sdkrj6urruskfrdsdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1950-buy-tv-channel-apple-microsoft-in/5542d7ca-a375-4aa2-b190-ea3562a82d1f
  3. Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy Old TV 1950 Buy TV Channel Apple Microsoft in Sameer Batarfi Turkey Airport: Sjusrrdyhuhrrj6sdkrj6urruskfrdsdh https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buy-old-tv-1950-buy-tv-channel-apple-microsoft-in/5542d7ca-a375-4aa2-b190-ea3562a82d1f
  4. If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...: If I liked the Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make windows more like Apple. I want my taskbar back on the right side of my screen and I want to end stacking on the taskbar....
  5. If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    If I liked Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make...: If I liked the Apple interface I would buy Apple not Microsoft. Why is Microsoft trying to make windows more like Apple. I want my taskbar back on the right side of my screen and I want to end stacking on the taskbar....
  6. Ditching having to sign in with Microsoft password every time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Ditching having to sign in with Microsoft password every time.: I've just purchased a new Dell all in one. Is it still possible to turn of the Hello screen so that i don't have to continually sign in with my Microsoft password every time. The Require Sign In option does not have a Never setting....
  7. Google Chrome: It's time to ditch the browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome: It's time to ditch the browser: Interesting article from ZD-Net. I don't think I would "ditch" it as the author is suggesting, but the issues he raises regarding power and performance on various platforms, and what he calls "native" browser versus other may interest you. Google Chrome: It's time to ditch...
  8. Last ditch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Last ditch: I've tried to ask this before, but I'm trying to do a clean install of my hdd, but I want to know what I can keep? I've workd out that the drive is certainly giving me blue screens most days, I'm many troubleshoots past that. But how much do I have to delete? Old videos? Old...
  9. Microsoft or Apple?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft or Apple?: My question refers to the two manufacturers Microsoft and Apple and the products or operating systems of these giants. Would you rather use Microsoft Windows 10 and a custom PC or would you prefer an Apple product with macOS? Apple and their high price policy is in my...
  10. Is it time to ditch the swapfile

in Windows 10 Support
    Is it time to ditch the swapfile: The swap file was created in the early days of Windows when hardware was expensive so rather than getting a new hard drive, you had the swap file to help you out. With Windows 10 due next month, I wonder if its time to ditch the swap file and and disable it completely. 6697