Windows 10: Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing?

Discus and support Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I heard from somewhere that windows 10 has memory scaling. Is it true? and I would like to know how it works. submitted by /u/realpaoz [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/realpaoz, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing?

I heard from somewhere that windows 10 has memory scaling. Is it true? and I would like to know how it works.

submitted by /u/realpaoz
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/realpaoz, Aug 6, 2022

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 6, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 6, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing?

scales & applications

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Windows 10 may have encountered a display setting issue that caused this on your applications. For us to assist you better, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • What is the current build and version of your Windows 10? To check type in
      winver on the search bar and press Enter.
    • Have you used an external monitor previously?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this article and perform the troubleshooting steps given to see if there will be any changes:

Windows scaling issues for high-DPI devices.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

If you think this was useful, kindly mark it as answer to help fellow community members who are also experiencing the same issue.

Xylee Del, Aug 6, 2022
Thema:

Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing?

1. Is it true that Windows 10 has a memory scaling thing? - Similar Threads - true has memory

2. Is This True

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  3. Is This True

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is This True: Hi I have a Windows Server 2019 Essential License, can I use that to activate the Standard edition of Windows Server 2022 as stated on the article below or are they talking about Essential 2022, but I thought 2019 was the last edition of the Essential, am I misreading this,...
  4. Is this true?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this true?: Someone told me a little birdy? that in the near future maybe 2047 that Windows file explorer with have. 1. Tabs 2. An undo button on the ribbon as apposed to in the quick menu... good luck finding it. 3. and, rather than copy then paste a file/folder... a 'duplicate item'...
  5. Windows 10 - Viewing in True 4K?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 - Viewing in True 4K?: I run Windows 10 on a 4K LG monitor (3840x2160) and I have display scaling set to 150% in my display settings. Now Chrome reports its resolution as 2560x1440 (reported by a few different resolution checker websites). So seems like the scaling setting makes me lose some...
  6. RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    RSS Receive Side Scaling Capable sometimes False sometimes True: RSS Capable in Get-SmbServerNetworkInterface result could be True or False for both my 1GbE and 10GbE network adapter each time I reboot my computer. When use 1GbE network, it will make no difference, share folder copy speed could reach up to 112MB/s. But when it comes to...
  7. Windows 10 update has altered things

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 update has altered things: The latest update today has removed my background picture. What else has it interfered with? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-update-has-altered-things/c1641910-d414-4cee-9301-ca2ee9c760a8
  8. A Curious Thing About Windows 10, if True

in Windows 10 Support
    A Curious Thing About Windows 10, if True: Don't know if this is true, but a guy I met today told me he had 3 computers, all running Windows 10. He said that if he didn't use one of them for about a month's time, it would automatically revert back to Windows 8. Is that the case? Doesn't matter to me ; I use my...
  9. Is this true??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is this true??: I have just read this article out of curiosity and am shocked at what is being stated in point 1 is this true or not?? Windows 10: Ten big things to watch for in 2016 - TechRepublic 35600
  10. scaling in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    scaling in windows 10: I am looking for a way to scale to full screen. Have read some where that 10 locks the resolution in the AMD Catalyst Control Center, any workaround or wait for an update from Microsoft. 20261