Windows 10: Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag?

Discus and support Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, i just got this mouse: Amazon.com: Hcman Gaming Mouse Wired,Programmable 7 Buttons,[Upgraded Version] Led Backlit & 5 DPI Mode,Comfortable Grip... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SandyPlayz86, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag?

Hi, i just got this mouse: Amazon.com: Hcman Gaming Mouse Wired,Programmable 7 Buttons,[Upgraded Version] Led Backlit & 5 DPI Mode,Comfortable Grip with Fire Button,USB Laptop Computer Gaming Mice,for PC MAC Gamers Black: Electronics

I got it cause of a review of it here:Top 5 GAMING MICE Under $10 - YouTubeIt sounded the best one to me

and i read somewhere, that a 10$ wireless mice, will even perform worse than a simple and highly reviewed mouse like the one i chose.

I just wanna know if this is true, or false, or if i should just test it myself. thanks.

:)

SandyPlayz86, Jan 8, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

Recommendation for wireless mice

This was true years ago Now, wire could cause some problems too

From wirecutter - best wireless gaming mouse:

AndreTen, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Mussels Win User

Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag?

Why is there no cheap wireless gaming mice?

i've got a bunch of wireless mice and keyboards here, and they all have massive input lag.

my GAMING wireless stuff however (logitech dinovo, G700) work great lag free.

they cost more... because they cost more. damn hard to make something update 500 times a second wirelessly without interference making it go to shite.

i love my G700, fyi. everything i wanted in a mouse.

Mussels, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag?

1. Is it true that with wireless mice clicks sometimes will not register? and they have input lag? - Similar Threads - true wireless mice

2. Wireless devices input lag / stuttering / freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless devices input lag / stuttering / freezing: Hello guys,I've just got my first wireless keyboard in a while.. Didn't had one since 2015 probably and I'm messed up...I use the keyboard via dongle 2.4 ghz and I am experiencing stuttering, freezing and lagging at random moments that could last from 1 second to the limit of...
  3. Wireless devices input lag / stuttering / freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless devices input lag / stuttering / freezing: Hello guys,I've just got my first wireless keyboard in a while.. Didn't had one since 2015 probably and I'm messed up...I use the keyboard via dongle 2.4 ghz and I am experiencing stuttering, freezing and lagging at random moments that could last from 1 second to the limit of...
  4. Click statistics of Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Click statistics of Mice: Hello, Is there a way to check my mouse's click statistics using some kind of software? similar to how we can check the shutter count on DSLRs? Do mice even keep logs like these inside them, is this possible? Thanks! :) 176984
  5. Mouse having input lag/stuttering

Mouse having input lag/stuttering: I placed a power button LED on the front panel and connected it to my motherboard. Now when I booted up, the USB mouse started having input lag. I tried another mouse on another port, but no luck. Help.My motherboard: Intel DG31PRWindows 10 64 bit...
  6. 2.4Ghz wireless mice are stuttering and lagging

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2.4Ghz wireless mice are stuttering and lagging: My Asus Keris wireless mouse (has both Bluetooth and 2.4ghz modes) is randomly stuttering and lagging in 2.4ghz mode no matter what I use my PC for productivity or in game. I only got thr mouse a week ago. It works as normal in wired and Bluetooth mode. My logitech g pro...
  7. Using 2 Wireless Mice

Using 2 Wireless Mice: Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499
  8. Using 2 Wireless Mice

in Windows 10 Support
    Using 2 Wireless Mice: Is it possible to connect (wirelessly) a second wireless mouse to the same USB port and have them both work simultaneously? Thanks 171499
  9. Recommendation for wireless mice

Recommendation for wireless mice: I'm trying to look for a wireless mouse to replace the one I have right now. However, it seems that despite my seemingly low requirements, I can't find something that seems satisfactory. Right now, I'm using a Dell WM514p which, while good enough, doesn't have back/forward...
  10. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...