Windows 10: Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system?

Discus and support Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All Laptop question is it adviseable to unplug the laptop charger each time i'm done using it? or leave it plugged in, not sure which is best for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AMDMan2016, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system?

Hi All

Laptop question

is it adviseable to unplug the laptop charger each time i'm done using it? or leave it plugged in, not sure which is best for the battery and which isn't good to do

:)

AMDMan2016, Mar 8, 2021

2. Laptop won't charge after unplugging, charger is fine.

Windows 10 HOME - 19041.450

Laptop : HP 250 G5 W4M71EA
    BIOS VER F.45
    BIOS VENDOR Insyde

Charger works fine.
    Indicators show white light when turned on and orange when turned off and battery is plugged in.

Resetting BIOS settings to default makes the charger work fine until I plug it out.
    After unplugging and plugging it back in it does not charge.

What can be the cause?

- - - Updated - - -

When closing and opening the lid laptop is detecting the charger properly but upon re plugging it's not working again.
    The issue is that the laptop doesn't detect it's being charged while being turned on.

bobfrominternet, Mar 8, 2021
  3. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

Hi,

I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when
    i plugged in charger it's lagging again. and when i restart the system, it's works fine again. i can't found any fix of this. i know this is caused from battery management, but i tried a lot of steps for this. but i can't stop this problem.. if anyone knows
    the fix. please comment the steps.

Sincerely,

David Gelkhauri.

DavidGelkhauri, Mar 8, 2021
  4. Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system?

BSOD when unplugging laptop charger (iastorAC.sys)

Hi Guys,

I have been facing this situation for the past four months ever since there was a recent updated pushed out by Microsoft. The windows 10 version 2004 has caused me so much grief since it was updated; the slow boot time, the sluggishness. But apart from that, I have been getting BSOD if I have a charger plugged and if I remove it. It has something to do with Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver.

What I have tried so far:

Rolled back before the windows update
    I have also reset my PC( drivers and apps)
    I have also tried to see if Intel has any updates for the drivers in my PC (Intel(R) Driver & Support Assistant) but no updates
    I have tried to see if there were nay updates on Dell but nothing there
    I also flashed latest version of BiOS but no help

These are the latest updates I have on my PC. I put the updates on pause because I was tired of having issues with every update Windows rolls out:

Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system? [​IMG]

System Information Driver:

Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system? [​IMG]

Pragnesh89, Mar 8, 2021
Thema:

Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system?

1. Is it Wise to unplug Laptops Charger cable when not using that system? - Similar Threads - Wise unplug Laptops

2. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  3. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    airplane mode when i unplug the charger: When I unplug the charger and move a bit my network will only show airplane mode. I even reset my laptop but the problem still insists https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-when-i-unplug-the-charger/4cf74572-0bf8-4f2b-9da0-57c4ee1d25a7
  4. airplane mode when i unplug the charger

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Cant use laptop When unplugged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant use laptop When unplugged: Hi my name is Daniel and i seem to have an issue with my laptop. It seems when i tried to use my laptop unplugged it just didnt turned on.i did not dropped or damaged the laptop in any other way before and it also did worked perfectly fine before when it was unplugged but now...
  6. BSOD when unplugging laptop charger (iastorAC.sys)

BSOD when unplugging laptop charger (iastorAC.sys): Hi Guys, I have been facing this situation for the past four months ever since there was a recent updated pushed out by Microsoft. The windows 10 version 2004 has caused me so much grief since it was updated; the slow boot time, the sluggishness. But apart from that, I have...
  7. BSoD when unplugged the charging cable

BSoD when unplugged the charging cable: I am currently facing BSoD (thread stuck in device driver) when boot the laptop without plug in the charging cable or immediately BSoD when unplugged the charging cable. My problem is similar to:...
  8. Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged

Ethernet unplugged - > not connected/cable unplugged: Like the title says, it says ethernet unidentified and then unplugged all within 2 seconds and it keeps happening again, and again, I can fix this by going to adapter properties then qos packet scheduler - > configure - > advanced and change speed & duplex to 10mbps half or...
  9. Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop lags when i plugged in or unplug charger while playing: Hi, I'm looking for the fix, well, when i'm turning on my laptop, while it's charging, and i'm playing the game, and when i just unplug charger, it's have terrible lag, and this repeat also when i'm turning on my laptop on battery, playing games well, and when i plugged in...
  10. Network cable unplugged

Network cable unplugged: Hopefully this is the right section to post this. I have just moved into a new home and i am having issues connecting to the internet through a wired connection. Wfi works but id rather use the wired connection since i have it . The house is wired for Cat 5e. I have an ASUS...