Windows 10: Is it worth it to upgrade from Revo Uninstaller free to Pro ?

Discus and support Is it worth it to upgrade from Revo Uninstaller free to Pro ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want the uninstaller for two things: (1) I want to uninstall some Windows 10 apps. (2) Be able to remove all the leftover when uninstalling a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by l3gi0n, Jul 17, 2021.

1. l3gi0n Win User

Is it worth it to upgrade from Revo Uninstaller free to Pro ?

I want the uninstaller for two things: (1) I want to uninstall some Windows 10 apps. (2) Be able to remove all the leftover when uninstalling a program. should I get the pro or is the free version adequate ? Is it safe to order from Uninstall Software, Remove programs easily - Revo Uninstaller Pro ? is it safe to enter credit card information there ?

:)

l3gi0n, Jul 17, 2021
  2. Drone Win User

Revo Uninstaller

free version doesn't list 64bit applications, hence totally helpless to remove them, while native windows uninstaller will do that.

only paid version revo uninstaller pro does and also another paid program called your uninstaller.

Drone, Jul 17, 2021
  3. l3gi0n Win User
    Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo...

Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ?

l3gi0n, Jul 17, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

Again, thank you very much for your reply.

Revo Pro has the ability to monitor installations. Free does not.

To function, it must be running. If it is not running, it cannot monitor anything.

Look: I've done the work to search for this for you which I suggested you do:

Revo Uninstaller Free - Remove unwanted programs easily

It shows this:

Is it worth it to upgrade from Revo Uninstaller free to Pro ? [​IMG]

Note the bottom line. Monitoring - in Pro.

dalchina, Jul 17, 2021
  5. The modern Freeware version 2.x of Revo Uninstaller does have full 64-bit support, an thus can uninstall 64-bit programs on a 64-bit system.
    It was the older Freeware version 1.x that lacked 64-bit support, however, that version was discontinued a long time ago in favor of 2.x.

Revo Uninstaller Support, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

1. Is it worth it to upgrade from Revo Uninstaller free to Pro ? - Similar Threads - worth upgrade Revo

2. Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Revo Uninstaller vs Revo uninstaller pro...: When you uninstall a program through "Programs and Features" and afterwards, launch Revo, that program is not listed in Revo... Does the Pro version of Revo list programs that have been removed through "Programs and Features" ? 174560
  3. Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.

Revo Uninstaller Pro offer.: Revo Uninstaller Pro is 67% off today: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 67% off for PC 143432
  4. Revo Uninstaller Question

Revo Uninstaller Question: Thanks to the Revo Uninstaller Pro 4 thread on here I just bought it. I thought that I would test it out and remove HexChat as I had planned to remove it anyway. My question is regarding the registry entries it found. I'm wondering if removing them will break anything -...
  5. Revo Uninstaller Pro 4

Revo Uninstaller Pro 4: Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstall Software, Remove Programs easily, Forced Uninstall, Leftovers Uninstaller, Portable Uninstaller [img] cKc4YL70xeI What's new in Revo Uninstaller Pro 4? Added - New Module – Windows Apps Manager to uninstall Windows Apps Added - New...
  6. Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error

Revo Uninstaller Pro Update Error: I started getting this error message when checking for Revo Uninstaller updates. Has anyone noticed this and have a fix? [img] 114890
  7. IObit Uninstaller 7 Free vs. Revo Uninstaller Free?

IObit Uninstaller 7 Free vs. Revo Uninstaller Free?: IObit Uninstaller - Best Free Software Uninstall Tool for Your Windows XP/7/8/10 PC https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo..._download.html I have used Revo Pro for years on a windows 7 machine with great success. Never experienced any problems letting it delete...
  8. Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error

Revo Uninstaller Pro Connection Error: I just installed Revo Uninstaller Pro and get the connection error shown below despite my internet connection being OK and pausing Kaspersky antivirus. Does anyone have this issue and what's the solution? [img] 93062
  9. New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro

New Update Ready For Revo Uninstaller Pro: New Update Ready for Revo Uninstaller Pro Version 3.1.6 53013
  10. Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale

Revo Uninstaller Pro Sale: Revo Pro is $8.95 today if anyone is interested. Revo Uninstaller Pro - Uninstallation Software - 77% off for PC 85163