Windows 10: Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

Discus and support Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 and satisfied with it but I am thinking to upgrade to the newer version of Windows.Want to inquire if it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ghulam Mujtaba1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 and satisfied with it but I am thinking to upgrade to the newer version of Windows.Want to inquire if it is feasible to install Windows 11 if I have only 4GB RAM on my laptop?

:)

Ghulam Mujtaba1, Jun 6, 2023

2. Ram upgrading: 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

I am using dell inspiron 5447

windows 10, 4 gb ram installed originally,

Intel i5, 2.4Ghz.

What would be better choice 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

ArpanPatel777, Jun 6, 2023
  3. Avik Win User
    Why 2.66 GB usable in 4 GB ram?

Thanks to everyone for their valuable suggestions. I guess the problem was with the OS.Because after increasing my ram from 4 gb to 8 gb still the usable memory was 2267 mb out of 8 gb, then I did a clean install of Windows 7.Now everything is fine and smooth, and usable memory is 7.9 gb out of 8 gb.

Avik, Jun 6, 2023
  4. Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

4 GB RAM installed, 1.27 GB usuable

Hi. I purchased a used Lenovo notebook from 2012 with Windows 7 Professional. It has 4 GB of memory installed. However, when I go to Control Panel, it only shows 1.27 GB of that memory is usable. Windows 7 is running very sluggish (understandably if it has
    less than 2 GB of usable memory). How can I use the other 2.5 GB to make my laptop faster?

System Specifications:

Processor: AMD A4-5000 @1.5 GHz 4 cores

RAM: 4 GB (1.27 GB usable)

Hard drive: 460 GB mechanical drive

Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD Graphics (integrated)

Operating system and architecture: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit

I REALLY need to be able to use the full 4 GB for this laptop to be worth using. Please let me know how to fix this issue.

CharlieWard1, Jun 6, 2023
Thema:

Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

1. Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM? - Similar Threads - worth upgrading case

2. Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?: Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 and satisfied with it but I am thinking to upgrade to the newer version of Windows.Want to inquire if it is feasible to install Windows 11 if I have only 4GB RAM on my laptop?...
  3. Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it worth upgrading to Windows 11 in case of 4 GB RAM?: Hello,I am currently using Windows 10 and satisfied with it but I am thinking to upgrade to the newer version of Windows.Want to inquire if it is feasible to install Windows 11 if I have only 4GB RAM on my laptop?...
  4. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...: In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which...
  5. Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question: Would it be wise to upgrade from 4 GB DDR4 RAM to 8 GB DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM with...: In 30 months, I'm sure I can find more Windows PCs with 8 GB of DDR4 if not DDR5 RAM not over $369.99 plus a 6% sales tax, but with free shipping on sites and apps like Amazon. Yes, I have a 128 GB SSD. 30 has become my truly favorite number recently for many reasons which...
  6. Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is 4 GB of RAM Enough?: Work is sending me a laptop since my personal one has been giving me issues. However, when looking at the specs, I noticed that the RAM is only 4 GB (i3 processor), and this has me pretty worried. Specifically, the model is a Dell Inspiron 14 5000 Series 2-in1 (5406). I am a...
  7. Upgrading to 32 GB RAM

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrading to 32 GB RAM: Hi all, I have 16 GB RAM ( Two 8 GB sticks) and in the near future I want to upgrade to 32 GB RAM. Can I put another two 8 GB sticks near my other two or should I remove both 8 GB sticks and replace them by two 16 GB sticks? Thanks. My motherboard is ROG STRIX B360-H Gaming...
  8. Upgrading to 32 GB RAM

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading to 32 GB RAM: Hi all, I have 16 GB RAM ( Two 8 GB sticks) and in the near future I want to upgrade to 32 GB RAM. Can I put another two 8 GB sticks near my other two or should I remove both 8 GB sticks and replace them by two 16 GB sticks? Thanks. My motherboard is ROG SRIX B360-H Gaming...
  9. 4 GB RAM - How will it run on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    4 GB RAM - How will it run on Windows 10?: If I have 4 GB of RAM, how is it going to run Windows 10? 3782
  10. RAM upgrade for EDGE, worth it?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM upgrade for EDGE, worth it?: Greetings all, I use Edge as a browser - I moved from Firefox to Chrome to Edge over the years. It's the fastest at the moment. However, it's a memory burner, I constantly have 2-4GB used by Edge when I have several tabs opened and over a few hours the speed just grinds...