Windows 10: Is it worth using differnt os

Discus and support Is it worth using differnt os in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows 10 has quite a lot of stuff on it that I don't want to lose But it takes 15 minutes to open any browser 10 and there is quite a lot of dumb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Minute-Load, Jan 14, 2021.

1. Is it worth using differnt os

My windows 10 has quite a lot of stuff on it that I don't want to lose But it takes 15 minutes to open any browser 10 and there is quite a lot of dumb stuff about windows and I'm using a computer described as ultra budget so is it worth getting dual os's and maybe having Linux on my extra 308 gb lunix might be faster and i can switch between them is that worth it?

submitted by /u/Minute-Load
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Minute-Load, Jan 14, 2021

2. s60 v3.1 and s60 v3.2 have much differnts?

s60 v3.1 and s60 v3.2 have much differnts?

i find the os of n78 is much better than n95 8g!

like the buletooth and home media and sync and so on!

do u think so?

who can tell me the big differnts between them?

jihongfei119, Jan 14, 2021
  3. Wile E Win User
    Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Jan 14, 2021
  4. DrPepper Win User

Is it worth using differnt os

Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Jan 14, 2021
Thema:

Is it worth using differnt os

1. Is it worth using differnt os - Similar Threads - worth using differnt

2. How to have different icons for differnt desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have different icons for differnt desktops: Hi there,I know you can have different backgrounds for different desktops but I'm wondering if it's possible yet to have different icons for different backgrounds for windows for example, having work-related icons for a work desktop and then games and miscellaneous on a...
  3. this program is worth it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    this program is worth it?: so I'm getting e-mails about System Mechanic Pro® for $39,95 a year and I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the software is worth it to have it or use it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-program-is-worth-it/d96d5496-d38a-481f-be7d-1aa6342e2207
  4. Malwarebytes - worth it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malwarebytes - worth it?: I am just wondering whetehr or not to put Malwarebytes onto the machine as an addon and what I would like to konw is it necessary and also still have a free version as I cannot find one in a search with Edge. 148991
  5. Is It Worth It?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is It Worth It?: so, im a student, and i only have one machine which is my laptop, which is decent in performance, and has too much RAM (16 gigs), and in my previous machine, i was an insider, and so i would like to find out if it is worth it being an insider for windows 10, and if so, then...
  6. Moving OS to a differnt drive

in Windows 10 Customization
    Moving OS to a differnt drive: I recently upgraded my computers storage and put in a M.2 Drive wd green with 240GB and I was wanted to move my whole OS to the drive, which is currently on my 1tb HDD. it would be idea if I didn't have to recent my computer. Please help, thank you....
  7. Is it worth buying a used Radeon 7870 to do Crossfire?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is it worth buying a used Radeon 7870 to do Crossfire?: I'm wondering whether it worth buying a used 7870 to do crossfire with. Ebay has some for around $50 and was thinking it might be a cheap way of increasing my computers power. CPU: AMD 8320 Graphics: GIGABYTE Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition Power supply: CORSAIR CX-M series...
  8. SSD worth it?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SSD worth it?: I've had most types of hardware over the years but never had an SSD. Considering changing over now but unsure if worth the cost. Would be going with a 1 TB drive, either Samsung, Mushkin, or SanDisk. I have various software that should be able to do the move already so that...
  9. W10 Worth it?

W10 Worth it?: I'm thinking about downloading the beta version of W10 but I'm not sure if it would be worth the time or effort. How does it run? Is it too buggy to be worthwhile? If I do decide to DL it, would you recommend that I install it over my current OS (W8.1) or dual boot?...
  10. Is it worth upgrading to 64-bit OS?

Is it worth upgrading to 64-bit OS?: I basically have an old Lenovo laptop (Intel Core 2 Duo CPU P8700 2.53GHz and only 3GB RAM), and it's upgraded to the latest 1607 Windows version. However, it's only 32-bit when my processor is 64-bit based. I can't really be arsed to have to wipe everything to switch over to...