Windows 10: Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?

Discus and support Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, slowly I'm thinking of switching to Win 10 Pro, as a PC gamer! According to PC-Welt, the system control is still full of teething troubles,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BonaXJ6, Aug 6, 2020.

1. BonaXJ6 Win User

Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?

Hello,

slowly I'm thinking of switching to Win 10 Pro, as a PC gamer!

According to PC-Welt, the system control is still full of teething troubles, a permanent construction site!

Is it really still SO bad that if you still have Win 7, you should stay there and wait for updates?

Sooner or later I might want to get that Micr. Flight Sim. 2020, and DER needs Win 10 because of DirectX.

How's it look? Still waiting or already changing trains as a gamer?

Greeting

Bona

:)

BonaXJ6, Aug 6, 2020
  2. pierrefv Win User

Win 10 Gamer Edition

Does installing Win 10 Gamer edition over win 10 legacy affect my files?

pierrefv, Aug 6, 2020
  3. fopetesl Win User
    Excel will not use Thunderbird to email spreadsheet on Windows 10 Pro

I was trying to keep it simple, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer but kind natured.
    If i could emulate what I can do thenwhen she gets twined up I can talk her step by step.

if we can't sort why Win 10 Excel won't see T-B as the main email client then we'll just have to go with your suggestion.

I should have said Win 10 pro 64 bit?

fopetesl, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?

Wins 10 pro becoming wins 7 pro

I am using wins 10 pro, but during end user activation it shows wins 7 pro

Any suggestion?

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

TingTracccey, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now?

1. Is it worthwhile as a gamer to slowly switch to Win 10 (Pro) now? - Similar Threads - worthwhile gamer slowly

2. gamer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    gamer: graphics setting https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gamer/10fd553c-b8dd-49e3-aee2-a9b2db6345fc
  3. Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switching from win 7 pro to win 10 pro: I've been using windows 7 for 5 years now and I got a message from Microsoft saying windows 7 pc's are not in support anymore and I need to get a new pc. Of course I don't have the money for it so please tell me how to upgrade windows 7 pc to windows 10...
  4. Win 10 Gamer Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Gamer Edition: Does installing Win 10 Gamer edition over win 10 legacy affect my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-gamer-edition/d8fc1769-cb94-4e7c-8ab3-64a20e6875af
  5. Win 10 Pro now has an extra account

Win 10 Pro now has an extra account: I recently purchased a new Dell with Win 10 installed. I chose to transfer files from my old Win 7 machine by restoring a backup from my external HDD. When I did this I now have three user folders on the C: drive (Administrator, Bill Payne and brpay). The brpay apparently...
  6. Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.

Bought Win 10 Pro, but laptop now says Win 10 Enterprise.: I just bought a new laptop. When it arrived I did all the updates then went to the microsoft store and upgraded to Windows 10 Professional from (Win 10 Home that came installed on the computer.) Everything seemed to go smoothly. Then I installed Office 365 (transferring...
  7. Windows 10 gamer edition ?

Windows 10 gamer edition ?: it's true microsoft is going to release a windows 10 edition specifically designed for pc gamers? if yes when microsoft is going to release it?! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-gamer-edition/b4a9a343-d40f-47ea-9074-3e2bdfbb1c93
  8. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated: I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001. Trouble shooter can't fix, please help. Michael...
  9. How to switch from win 10 education to windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to switch from win 10 education to windows 10 pro: Ok so this is my problem. I got the Windows 10 installer media from microsoft site. The problem is that the site gave me windows 10 education and not windows 10 pro ! I want to ask if there is a way to "switch" from education to windows 10 pro ? I have a legally bought...
  10. RAM increase - worthwhile?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    RAM increase - worthwhile?: The 8GB of RAM of my Win10 x64 system seem to be quite enough for the installed applications, as the amount of used memory (as shown by Task Manager) never gets over 5-6GB during normal use. Having recently recovered from another PC a 4GB compatible memory bank, I'm...