Windows 10: Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will...

Discus and support Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Gotta change EVERYTHING. Thank you, Microsoft, for having such great security on your systems and on your forum! Looks like the end of Microsoft on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vedicwarrior, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will...

Gotta change EVERYTHING. Thank you, Microsoft, for having such great security on your systems and on your forum! Looks like the end of Microsoft on my network...

You should shut down this forum until you are able to secure it.

:)

Vedicwarrior, Jan 10, 2021

2. modules on C:\ users\scott\App Data\ local etc failing to load

It was a question, not a suggestion, Scott.

Cite:

PA Bear - MS MVP, Jan 10, 2021
  3. SC_49 Win User
    Microsoft rep didn't help, windows 10 internet worse than ever...

Months ago, I tried to update to windows 10. It did not work, so I left my computer as it was.

I thought that perhaps the glitches were fixed so I tried again. My computer successfully updated to

Windows 10. Only problem is that I can barely access any website(including Microsoft)...get the message..

"hmm can't reach that page". I contacted Microsoft Chat...the first rep said they would help, but I was dropped, so I tried again. The second rep on Chat tried to help, too, even remotely connecting, but the expertise simply wasn't there. I almost feel
    as if there is a book or manual they are using that tells them what steps to take, and just like if it were me, if the steps don't work, they don't know what to try next. When the rep ran into a wall, it was me who suggested perhaps the anti-virus programs
    loaded were a problem. I truly don't think the well meaning Microsoft Chat employee knew what to do.

Long story short, my computer's internet is virtually non-working. I have tried fixes listed on the Microsoft website. I have looked at countless YouTube offerings, trying to fix it. I updated the driver...then I thought I'd go to Intel and see if I needed
    a different driver, but of course, the internet connection was so bad I couldn't complete.

I'm at my wit's end. I think I have to go back to an earlier version of Windows, but I don't even know if that can be done. This is so frustrating, I can't even compute....literally! Any suggestions for a very basic computer user? Not all of us are computer
    geniuses. However, it doesn't take a genius to think I made a huge mistake in updating to Windows 10....I should have gone with the saying..."If it ain't broke, don't fix it." I just want to be able to use my internet again! Thanks!

SC_49, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Robus69 Win User

Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will...

Microsoft Family blocking google, youtube, facebook, yahoo for child accounts

This is just Microsoft bashing Google by granting our kids no access to Google's Services and pushing their own. A shame, really. Too bad no MS rep steps into this list of questions either: the URL Microsoft Community is a joke...

Apologies for rant...

Robus69, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will...

1. Is Jacqueline Scott really a Microsoft rep? An article I found here says NO. So, I will... - Similar Threads - Jacqueline Scott really

2. I NEED TO TALK TO A REP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED TO TALK TO A REP: I NEED TO DELETE A WORK ACCOUNT THAT HAS TAKEN OVER ADMIN RIGHTS TO CERTAIN APPS AND I DON'T WORK THER ANY MORE. basically, I WANT TO KILL WIN11 AN START OVER. I HAVE TRIED RESTORE DISKS AND EVERY OPTION DESCRIBED BUT I CAN'T GET RID OF THE PROFILE AND IT AS LOCKED ME OUT OF...
  3. I NEED TO TALK TO A REP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED TO TALK TO A REP: I NEED TO DELETE A WORK ACCOUNT THAT HAS TAKEN OVER ADMIN RIGHTS TO CERTAIN APPS AND I DON'T WORK THER ANY MORE. basically, I WANT TO KILL WIN11 AN START OVER. I HAVE TRIED RESTORE DISKS AND EVERY OPTION DESCRIBED BUT I CAN'T GET RID OF THE PROFILE AND IT AS LOCKED ME OUT OF...
  4. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  5. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  6. It says unityplayer.dll couldn’t be found, so I clicked it and it says this, what now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It says unityplayer.dll couldn’t be found, so I clicked it and it says this, what now?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/charlezel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iynctf/it_says_unityplayerdll_couldnt_be_found_so_i/
  7. i REALLY need help here pleaseeee

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    i REALLY need help here pleaseeee: Before anything this is how it happened. I tried installing windows on my ssd and somehow went horribly wrong. Now this sounds crazy, but it feels like there are two windows running on my pc. I start up my pc, i get the error code 0xc00000e and cant do anything. I go into...
  8. I really need help here.

I really need help here.: Hi I am really in need for help, my PC wound turn on always restarting. I can't even reset it in the trubleshooting part. I now try to do a fresh start but I can't go to the settings so is there a way of doing these via cmd comant? submitted by /u/paulus1534 [link]...
  9. I am having a really annoying bug here

I am having a really annoying bug here: For some reason everytime i try to play MUGEN this happens: My caps lock gets reversed (if i turn it on it gets off and if i turn it off it gets on) and numbers and the point button get their shift button version (for example if i want to type eight it turns into a ) and that...
  10. Incompetent Microsoft Rep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompetent Microsoft Rep: This is the worse advisor representing Microsoft, and I needed to highlight her name.. She is useless, and reflects badly on the brand. Her name is Dhanalakshmi. She lent no measurable help, and couldn't care less how long she keeps you waiting. what a wasted resource...