Windows 10: is java necessary for my laptop

Discus and support is java necessary for my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is java necessary for my laptop to function properly?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kalyan Borah, May 20, 2019.

1. is java necessary for my laptop

is java necessary for my laptop to function properly?

:)

Kalyan Borah, May 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond is java necessary for my laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 20, 2019
  4. is java necessary for my laptop

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 20, 2019
Thema:

is java necessary for my laptop

1. is java necessary for my laptop - Similar Threads - java necessary laptop

2. Is PrintDisp.exe necessary?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is PrintDisp.exe necessary?: Please excuse the sub-topic, there was no applicable item to choose from.I saw PrintDisp.exe in my startup apps and was trying to figure out if it needed to run on boot. When I search for it in Apps & Features, it doesn't show up but it shows as running in Task Manager. Is...
  3. Is PrintDisp.exe necessary?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is PrintDisp.exe necessary?: Please excuse the sub-topic, there was no applicable item to choose from.I saw PrintDisp.exe in my startup apps and was trying to figure out if it needed to run on boot. When I search for it in Apps & Features, it doesn't show up but it shows as running in Task Manager. Is...
  4. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  5. Are all these really necessary on my system?

Are all these really necessary on my system?: How many Microsoft Visua C++ Redistributables are necessary? I have SIXTEEN of them installed on my machine. C'mon man. You know the thing.I have both 32 and 64 bit versions of20052008 - multiple version201020122013 - multiple version s2015-2022...
  6. Are all these really necessary on my system?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. are they necessary

are they necessary: After my upgrade to Win 10 (over Win 7) I have a lot of Microsoft Visual C++ files, some x86 some x64 going back as far as 2011. I also have some Visual Studios redistributables most x64 but one x86) going back to 2012. Are all these iterations necessary? Can i delete some?...
  8. Is this Process Necessary?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this Process Necessary?: Something called "Windows Modules Installer Wor..." is running and uses a lot of memory. My system is running slow (that pesky Windows 10) so I'd like to know if I need this process. This is right after restarting and installing updates. Thanks! Joe in Orlando. I only have...
  9. Is 1803 necessary?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 1803 necessary?: Is it necessary to install 1803 prior to installing 1809? My PC won't install 1803 (it has 1709 installed) and I thought that I'd just download the ISO for 1809 and install that, skipping 1803. If that possible?...
  10. Are these services necessary?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these services necessary?: After the anniversary update I notice these services and was wondering if I really needed them, some are running. You can't disabled them through services and properties. UserDataSvc_43ced UnistoreSvc_43ced WpnUserService_43ced PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_43ced 62956