Windows 10: is java necessary for my laptop

Discus and support is java necessary for my laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; is java necessary for my laptop to function properly?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Kalyan Borah, May 20, 2019.

1. is java necessary for my laptop

is java necessary for my laptop to function properly?

:)

Kalyan Borah, May 20, 2019
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond is java necessary for my laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, May 20, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, May 20, 2019
  4. is java necessary for my laptop

Internet explorer & java

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

1) What exactly you are trying to do with java/ do you receive any error message related to java, while trying to open Microsoft Edge?

2) Do you receive any error message when trying to open Internet Explorer?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Clear caches and cookies of Internet Explorer.

Follow the steps below:

• Press Shift + ctrl + Delete key on your keyboard.

• Mark check on cache and cookies and click on Delete button.
    Step 2: Run Printer troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Select View all on the top left corner.

• Click Printer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, May 20, 2019
Thema:

is java necessary for my laptop

1. is java necessary for my laptop - Similar Threads - java necessary laptop

2. Is this Process Necessary?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is this Process Necessary?: Something called "Windows Modules Installer Wor..." is running and uses a lot of memory. My system is running slow (that pesky Windows 10) so I'd like to know if I need this process. This is right after restarting and installing updates. Thanks! Joe in Orlando. I only have...
  3. Is 1803 necessary?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is 1803 necessary?: Is it necessary to install 1803 prior to installing 1809? My PC won't install 1803 (it has 1709 installed) and I thought that I'd just download the ISO for 1809 and install that, skipping 1803. If that possible?...
  4. Java

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Java: Where to I go to get Java and download and enable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/java/71863c77-d1a6-446b-9c19-adc2f6f9b873
  5. Is it necessary to backup the registry?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is it necessary to backup the registry?: When I used Windows 7, I used a program called RegBak to backup the registry. You could even restore the registry with it if the system didn't boot. I also found this article, How to restore Registry from its secret backup on Windows 10, but my "secret backup" is empty. I...
  6. java

in Windows 10 Support
    java: I went to NVidia to update drivers and it tells me I need java well java download keeps failing. I am running windows 10 and using windows explorer 11 117461
  7. Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is encrypting all my drives with Bitlocker necessary?: Is encrypting each and every one of my drives with BitLocker necessary? I highly doubt my PC will ever be swapped or anything. I wonder how many people even use the feature. 62756
  8. Microsoft Account necessary?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Account necessary?: Hi All, I don't need to establish a Microsoft Account for privacy reasons as I'm the only user, but may I ask if I need one to receive the 1511 new WIN10 upgrade? I also tried to download a few Apps from the APP Store, and it asks for my Microsoft Account. If I click close,...
  9. Java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java: I am trying to uninstall Java 6 update. I have uninstalled it in programs and features, and in CCleaner, and although both say uninstall complete, it is still showing in program list. Any advice on how to remove it would be appreciated. Thanks 26175
  10. Are these services necessary?

in Windows 10 Support
    Are these services necessary?: After the anniversary update I notice these services and was wondering if I really needed them, some are running. You can't disabled them through services and properties. UserDataSvc_43ced UnistoreSvc_43ced WpnUserService_43ced PimIndexMaintenanceSvc_43ced 62956