Windows 10: Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?

Discus and support Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi community, recently I got a promo license for Kaspersky beta antivirus. So, I download the product from official I think it's official, never seen... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BINOYGHOSH, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?

Hi community, recently I got a promo license for Kaspersky beta antivirus. So, I download the product from official I think it's official, never seen this before website: https://box.kaspersky.com/d/c905bc509132496d9920/

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? 79359c16-3eef-454d-b90a-962e51614861?upload=true.png

Then the story began. Previously, I have Bitdefender total security installed. And it's claiming that the download file is infected.

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? 36f19cf7-2598-4069-aeab-22e23dcd54b9?upload=true.png

Then, I turned off Bitdefender and download Kaspersky installer. And scanned withVirustotal. The interesting result...

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? 76d9ad30-9dd3-4dfa-bd0a-314756d61cad?upload=true.png

Then I ignore all the warnings and tried to install it. And it's showing Verified publisher: Kaspersky Lab JSC.

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? 91ebce31-a066-40d1-b398-7ba4753c185a?upload=true.png

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? d287dab1-b930-4a89-b675-ce396ad461ea?upload=true.png

Is It Safe To Use? Need Help ASAP!

:)

BINOYGHOSH, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Le Boule Win User

Defender turned off my Kaspersky

Suggest you uninstall Kaspersky thru Control Panel, reboot the computer, then run the Kaspersky Removal Tool as listed in List
    of anti-malware product removal tools
    , reboot the computer, then reinstall Kaspersky.

Be sure you’re installing the latest version of Kaspersky and if necessary seek advice from Kaspersky Support. Computer Security Products for Home Users | 60% Promo Discount | Kaspersky

Good luck…

Le Boule, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Kaspersky "Safe Money" application not working properly with Winndows 10 Edge

Hello Cole,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

A question, are you facing this issue with every other website?

If you are facing this particular issue with "Safe Money", I would suggest you to get in touch with the Kaspersky support.

Kaspersky Knowledge Base

You may also refer the article on how to configure safe money in Kaspersky Internet Security.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2016

In addition, I suggest you delete browser cache and cookies in Edge and check if it helps. Cookies are small files that are put on your device as you browse the web to save information for a variety of purposes.

Microsoft Edge, browsing data, and privacy

If you have any queries, feel free to contact us again.

Thank you.

Praveen Venugopal, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?

How to completely remove hidden Kaspersky files.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand your concern, in-order to get more clarity on this issue and to assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps reply with the answer to the below question:

1. Have you previously installed Kaspersky on your PC? Or do you have free version of antivirus still installed on your PC?

While installing Kaspersky several other application will install itself with the antivirus, the files might be created by these applications.
    I suggest you to use Kavremover tool to remove the all the applications that come along with Kaspersky and check if that helps. Kavremover is a free tool for removing Kaspersky Lab applications that cannot be removed completely using standard Windows
    tools. Also refer the following article on
    Removal tool for Kaspersky Lab application (Kavremover)
    for more information.

Residual files might also show up if you had Kaspersky previously installed on this PC and you uninstalled it directly from the control panel and missed to check the option to fully remove the application data. You will have to
    manually delete this files. I suggest you to navigate to C: \ > Program Files (x86) \ > Kaspersky Lab to locate and delete the folder associated with Kaspersky Antivirus.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use?

1. Is Kaspersky Beta Applications Are Safe To Use? - Similar Threads - Kaspersky Beta Applications

2. safe to use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    safe to use: HiDoes this do anything TO to my desktop?THANK YOUTIMMY 2 TOES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safe-to-use/cfd8dc91-25ff-4783-ab90-62d85c45427f
  3. Is it safe to use RamMap application to truncate/empty standby ram ?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is it safe to use RamMap application to truncate/empty standby ram ?: Hi Team, FYI have opened Ram Map application and Resource Monitor. My laptop has 4 GB ram out of which 1122 MB is Hardware Reserved. And when no application is open in frontend the In Use memory is around 1 GB. Now the Standby memory is usually around >1 GB and if I...
  4. Are Kaspersky Beta Applications Safe To Use?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Are Kaspersky Beta Applications Safe To Use?: Hi community, recently I got a promo license for Kaspersky beta antivirus. So, I download the product from official I think it's official, never seen this before website: https://box.kaspersky.com/d/c905bc509132496d9920/ [ATTACH] Then the story began. Previously, I have...
  5. Problems after using Kaspersky AV

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after using Kaspersky AV: I tried Kaspersky free to check it out and got an update message after I did that my window size is too big it won't fit the window. I have tried everything I can think of resizing the window to a smaller size doesn't help. I was so disgusted with Kasperski I deleted it....
  6. Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Kaspersky is using 55 Gb of space !: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/meto2245 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gjo7gv/kaspersky_is_using_55_gb_of_space/
  7. Xbox (beta) application bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox (beta) application bug: Does anyone else have to frequently go into their apps and setting and terminate the Xbox beta app (PC game pass). Every time I open it and leave it open then come back to my pc later it’s “open” on the taskbar but it won’t come up nor will it close when I right click and...
  8. Xbox Game Beta Application

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox Game Beta Application: [ATTACH]i was updated the windows 10 1903 and installed the xbox game beta. and here it is. how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-beta-application/8c2a8311-79b1-43c4-8114-6976fa10162b"
  9. Is it safe to use both Kaspersky and Windows Defender?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is it safe to use both Kaspersky and Windows Defender?: Is it safe to use both Kaspersky and Windows Defender? Or it is better completely disable windows defender and only use Kaspersky? 99524
  10. Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta!

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Application Driver is no longer in Beta!: We’re excited to announce the release of Windows Application Driver (WinAppDriver) version 1.0. This 1.0 release is the first WinAppDriver release without the Beta label. This release is a big milestone for the project which was first introduced during Build 2016 and has been...