Windows 10: Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office?

Discus and support Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have checked with my old Excel 2003, there is Chinese font under Excel 2003 following options, VBA : Tools \ Options \ Editorformat but I cannot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oemMicro, Mar 1, 2020.

1. oemMicro Win User

Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office?

I have checked with my old Excel 2003, there is Chinese font under Excel 2003 following options,

VBA : Tools \ Options \ Editorformat

but I cannot find Chinese font under Excel 2019.

Based on this location VBA : Tools \ Options \ Editorformat, I would like to know on whether this language pack is belong to window 10 or office 2019.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

:)

oemMicro, Mar 1, 2020

2. Language Packs

Hi Voytek,

To address your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Are you trying to install the Polish language pack for Office only?
    • Are you pertaining to the whole Windows System's default language?
    • Are you looking for the language pack for Internet Explorer 11 / Microsoft Edge only?

For the meantime, you can refer to this link to know how to install the necessary language pack needed:

Language Accessory Pack for Office 2016.

Keep us posted.

Best regards,

ErwinJames San, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Speech Language packs

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office?

Speech language pack is not download!!

Hi Ashish,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please share the below information to help you better.

• When you say Language pack it not downloading, do you receive any error message?
    • If yes, what is the error message?

There are few languages that windows 10 has pre installed in the system itself, I suggest that you check these languages and locate the language that you want to install. Follow the steps below to locate the language.

• Click on the Start Menu, locate and select Settings.
    • Click on Time and Language.
    • Locate and select Region and Language.
    • Click on Add a Language.

If you cannot find the language there you can download a language pack for Windows 10 from the link below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/language-packs#lptabs=win10

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office?

1. Is Language Pack belong to Windows system or Office? - Similar Threads - Language Pack belong

2. Language Packs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Language Packs: Unable to install German on win 11. Two different computers one laptop and one desktop Intel I5 and Intel I7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-packs/4b07fcc2-9ed7-43c2-98ef-2533392b4cf0
  3. language pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    language pack: I have windows 10. May I install a language pack on my surface pro 4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/language-pack/945ee503-78f7-4163-974e-c7e10998bd74
  4. Language pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Language pack: I have the Polish language pack installed and set Polish as default proofreading language, but each time I want to wrote an e-mail I receive the message that text in Polish is not checked and that I can install the language pack. The proofreading tools work fine on all office...
  5. Language packs.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Language packs.: So few days ago my pc started automatic repair loop and i tried a lot of things but it didn't work so i took it to the shop and they fixed it and installed windows but problem is that as i speak croatian they put croatian pack but i want english pack and i just want croatian...
  6. Language packs.

Language packs.: Hello, so as I had problems with my pc i posted question on answers.microsoft and i got help but nothing worked so i took it to the shop. They fixed it but now I have question. As Croatian is language that I speak I more like that things on my devices phone,pc,etc. are on...
  7. Windows Language pack

Windows Language pack: Hy, I bought yesterday from a store a Windows 10 software with romanian language ONLY. My question, is there a language pack for the english language, i mean for the whole system, display language. I'm waiting for your answer, Have a nice day...
  8. Window language pack

Window language pack: How to install a language pack in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-language-pack/8e18c34b-756a-464f-bc58-a05c006588c7
  9. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...
  10. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer: Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was...